Another Chiptalk refugee... (1 Viewer)

Felt_Lizard

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess there have been some changes in the Poker chip world since I've been gone.

Heard about Chiptalk. Sorry as hell to see it gone. The group buys were awesome the images were godlike, and the community second to none.
Heard about Paulson not servicing individuals anymore.

Is BCC still around and selling to players?
Does ASM currently exist in any form?

Felt_Lizard

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How long has BCC been gone roughly? Anyone know what happened to all of their molds/ machinery?

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back! Asm is now CPC, sadly BCC no longer in production, which breaks my heart

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome (back)!

I wasn't a big contributor in the tail end of the CT days, but I can confirm that the community right here has great Group Buys, are full of amazing chip pr0n, and full of a great number of friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable persons, just as you remember. And only a handful of jerks. Okay, maybe two handfuls.

Oh yeah, and Paulson/GPI has been sold to a Japanese company called Angel Holdings. No, they are not returning to the home market.

Colquhoun

Flush
Reaction score
Welcome! I too was on CT years ago and recently came back into chipping. I think this place is bigger and more active than CT was, especially the classified section. I'm always amazed how much stuff is traded and sold here on a daily basis.

Felt_Lizard

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, I recognize a lot of active users on here from back in the day. There are some hardcore MF's that have long, LONG sentences on Chip Row up in this money prison!

Reaction score
Welcome! I too was on CT years ago and recently came back into chipping. I think this place is bigger and more active than CT was, especially the classified section. I'm always amazed how much stuff is traded and sold here on a daily basis.
I can second that :) ... been here for a few weeks after being out ofchippie business for nearly ten years and already "love" the community :D

Felt_Lizard

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And now I'm back in for chips again....my poor wallet! Is there any cure on this side of the grave!?

ChipEnvy

Flush
Reaction score
And now I'm back in for chips again....my poor wallet! Is there any cure on this side of the grave!?
You'll find that the damage to your wallet will be approx 3x as painful now than it was back in the day. Welcome back! (I was Couga on Chiptalk :tup: )

Emitsu

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I guess there have been some changes in the Poker chip world since I've been gone.

Heard about Chiptalk. Sorry as hell to see it gone. The group buys were awesome the images were godlike, and the community second to none.
Heard about Paulson not servicing individuals anymore.

Is BCC still around and selling to players?
Does ASM currently exist in any form?
Welcome back mate, any specific reason why you left in the first place?

Felt_Lizard

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. These "people" here conspire against me financially. The vendors, the classifieds folks, the designers, the group buy organizers, the image posters, and let's not even mention all the enablers lurking in every thread. They are opportunistic, unscrupulous, merciless, and capricious.

Top Bottom