Another big shout-out to PokerChipsDesign Aka Alain! (1 Viewer)

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Ordered these cut-cards made for the incoming CPC set. Like the ones he made for my Silver Club sets, these look FaWeSoMe!
Thanks so much, Alain @PokerChipsDesign

What are these made out of?
My cut-cards are made of a 2 layers plastic sheet. A black lower layer and a metallic-like layer on top (golden or silvery). The total is 0.8mm thick. It's bend-able but can break if you try to fold it completly.
When I engrave the plastic sheet, I "remove" the upper layer, and the Black layer appears, revealing your design...

Last edited:
My cut-cards are made of a 2 layers plastic sheet. A black lower layer and a metallic-like layer on top (golden or silvery). The total is 0.8mm thick. It's bend-able but can break if you try to fold it completly.
When I engrave the plastic sheet, I "remove" the upper layer, and the Black layer appears, revealing your design...
@PokerChipsDesign what is the cost for custom cut cards? I looked at the site but did not see any pricing

Those look amazing, can you get them in either poker or bridge sizes?

Just another thing I didn't know I needed until just now...
I can confirm their awesomeness...

I have various dealer buttons including customs, and will bring out "guest" buttons from time to time. I also have various cut cards, but nothing yet compares to Alain's work. The material is perfect - thick enough to be easily detected if it gets mixed into the deck, thin enough that you forget it's there.

I personally wouldn't use the silver or gold colors as cut cards, because they are very reflective - but I had an idea for a project at one time to use them as cheaper alternatives for trophy nameplates. Sadly, needing 30+ nameplates put it right out of the price-range again. :tdown:

What is that in USD and what is the shipping cost to the US. Thanks again
About $5.50 each, and a couple bucks for shipping.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom