Announcing: GEAR LABELS (1 Viewer)

@Gear are you going to get majestic samples to color match?
He is getting a set for himself, so yes. :)
He also has a couple of custom chip set orders already lined up, so he is getting some blanks too.

+1. Since hot-stamping appears to be dead (or at least difficult), this would offer an alternative for those wanting that look.

That's what I was thinking too. Something simple that had the look of a hotstamp but with more detail and cleaner edges.

Majestics: Yes, I will definitely have samples of these, as Wifey said.

Clear labels: Not yet. I'm working on it. Curious though, what chips would you put clear labels on?

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

...Clear labels: Not yet. I'm working on it. Curious though, what chips would you put clear labels on?

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

You mean "what chips WOULDN'T you put clear labels on"? I would love the option so you don't have to worry about color-matching. I think it was Shaggy's Kahuna Club set that I saw on CT that piqued my interest first (label by others).

I don't want to post pics. here in Gear's thread but really cool option if it becomes available.

A good question, thanks for asking it. There are a number of differences and advantages to laminated vs. unlaminated labels.

That would be some great info to add to your website! Had the question myself and was glad I stumbled across that answer in the forum here.

May have been asked and answered already but...........

Is it possible to print holographic designs?

dream squasher!

thanks for the prompt reply.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom