Wanted Angel Club Poker (bridge size) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBGo

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I would like to try some of these out.
Looking for new setups of Angel Club Poker in bridge size and preferably standard index (green box?). Though I’m not sure if they come in standard?

Thanks!

I have an Aristo Club setup that's standard index that is the only one that I know of in existence around these parts. As far as I know, the Club Poker stock wasn't made in standard index.

20220404_145519.jpg

I'm not really motivated to sell it, but you're welcome to make me an offer.

I have an Aristo Club setup that's standard index that is the only one that I know of in existence around these parts. As far as I know, the Club Poker stock wasn't made in standard index.

View attachment 1093869

I'm not really motivated to sell it, but you're welcome to make me an offer.
If standard index is that rare, then I guess I’d have to settle with something non standard. I’d hate to put cards that hard to get in play.

If standard index is that rare, then I guess I’d have to settle with something non standard. I’d hate to put cards that hard to get in play.
That's what they're for! I acquired a setup of the acetate bridge standard recently after I acquired the Aristo Clubs. The ones I pictured would likely not see play much as I prefer bridge jumbo or the desjgn blackjack index for mixed games. Shoot me a PM if you want them and we can work something out.

Still looking for a new setup of Angel Club Poker in the green box
Thanks to @JMC9389 for the Aristo Clubs!

In a strange twist ….

I have a green box Club Angel in Bridge size that were shrink wrapped and labeled ‘jumbo index’ but when opened turned out to be regular index.

They were used for one orbit before we changed to jumbo index

Pm me if interested

55B17342-242C-4EA1-9B59-C59AE02E6D75.jpeg
84E69AB9-2C40-4AA2-9FFD-C484F97A0C23.jpeg
2F87EE25-0E7F-4C4B-93BF-43C66BC0C78C.jpeg

Monday bump, still looking for a bridge/jumbo set up.

As far as I know Angel are being made in two variations, acetate and PVC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom