Andrew Neeme's vlog - He's looking for interesting home games (1 Viewer)

ohio3302016

Flush
Reaction score
In Andrew Neeme's recent vlog he mentioned that he's interested in hearing about unique home games. Sounds like he may be looking to visit different home games around the country and incorporate it into the vlog.

Just thought some of you guy's might be interested.

He talks about it at the 23:40 mark in the below vlog:

In Andrew Neeme's recent vlog he mentioned that he's interested in hearing about unique home games. Sounds like he may be looking to visit different home games around the country and incorporate it into the vlog.

Just thought some of you guy's might be interested.

He talks about it at the 23:40 mark in the below vlog:

I invited him to PnBBC in June this year for the meetup and got a maybe from him, but around April he realized he was already doing too much traveling to make it out. Ideally I wanted to get the word out about some great games, forum, etc. Maybe @Jeff would consider an invite slot for him at WCB in July?

He's always on the move so I would think home games in Vegas/LA would be easier for him.

I’ve Invited Matt Vaughn to a couple of my games (we are friends on FB), and believe we have played together a couple times when he was living locally here in Madison. Though Matt has never made it over.

I’ve always thought that it’d be good for the Neeme vlog if he’d play some interesting home games. Few home games compare to the ones our members can whip up. After all, we are dedicated to improving our setups and the structure.

I’ve Invited Matt Vaughn to a couple of my games (we are friends on FB), and believe we have played together a couple times when he was living locally here in Madison. Though Matt has never made it over.

I’ve always thought that it’d be good for the Neeme vlog if he’d play some interesting home games. Few home games compare to the ones our members can whip up. After all, we are dedicated to improving our setups and the structure.

He's from MI and one of his vlogs was at the Horseshoe in Hammond so he does get back to the Midwest once in a while. He'd probably like some SOHE and other mixed games. He could stop at your place and roll by Poto for a fun little trip.

I won the vloggers competition with (Neeme and Gross and PokerStars), and won a Platinum Pass to the 25k tourney in the Bahamas!
I've been on this site for a while, thought I'd give a little plug. I'm going to continue to pump out vlogs, please watch, and subscribe if you like what you see!
Here is my reaction to winning -
-Matt

I won the vloggers competition with (Neeme and Gross and PokerStars), and won a Platinum Pass to the 25k tourney in the Bahamas!
I've been on this site for a while, thought I'd give a little plug. I'm going to continue to pump out vlogs, please watch, and subscribe if you like what you see!
Here is my reaction to winning -
-Matt

How Awesome. Congratulations!!

I've never been into blogs/vlogs, but this Andrew Neeme guy is pretty entertaining. He is mostly a 5/10 cash player in LV. His discusses some key hands after sessions, winners and losers, explains his reason but not too deep. He does his own editing and does a few other things. As a mid-stakes grinder, he is probably doing well and "livin the dream", but not going to retire a mult-millionaire anytime soon. He plays a lot at Bellagio, which is my favorite room. I will look for him the next time I am there and will try to meet him.

Here is his link to his channel - he has been doing it for a few years now, so while most of his sessions are cash in LV, he has a few videos on his WSOP main event experiences - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLTP4Ns4v8EsVS0DVGugQrQ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom