.....And Yet Another Dealer Puck Buy Thread (1 Viewer)

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I'm ordering these this week and thought I'd put these out there for anybody. Price will be $7.50 USD Shipped from me. At least three takers would be sweet but I'll be happy with all five, too.

The whole idea of this project was to do a retro 50's looking set keeping everything looking as authentic as possible. this required me to keep in mind the process used at the time. Layer screen printing. because of this you would invariably get off-center prints. Hence the dealer button has built in imperfections.

Button Edge.jpg

Button Surface.jpg

Last edited:
Commitments:

[COLOR=#00b300]@RowdyRawhide[/COLOR] x 1 PAID
[COLOR=#00b300]@AK Chip[/COLOR] x 1 PAID
[COLOR=#00b300]@brains613[/COLOR] x 1 PAID
[COLOR=#00b300]@MillyS[/COLOR] x 1 PAID
[COLOR=#00b300]@Shaggy[/COLOR] x 1 PAID
[COLOR=#00b300]@chipjoker[/COLOR] x 1 PAID
@grantc54 x 1
[COLOR=#00b300]@BNM[/COLOR] x 1 PAID
@[COLOR=#00b300]Jeff[/COLOR] x 1 PAID
[COLOR=#00b300]@Trihonda[/COLOR] x 1 PAID
@BGinGA ??
[COLOR=#00b300]@12thMan[/COLOR] x1 PAID
@Lars x 1
I will have a few extra ordered if there are any late takers.

Payments ( $7.50) can be sent using Paypal using FnF to s.silver228@gmail.com

Thanks all! (y) :thumbsup:

RETRO-PROOF.jpg

Last edited:
I must be doing something wrong, paypal says your email isn't valid.

I think I know what the problem is. I actually have two accounts now. one is s.silver228@yahoo.ca and the other s.silver228@gmail.com

I opened a new one because the yahoo account always said my name was Stanley. (my father). It was an account I opened for him years ago for his antique business. After years of using it someone here, Apache I believe started calling me Stan...so it was time to change it. But PP wouldn't let me hence the new account.

Sorry for the confusion. FYI both accounts are still active so use which ever if I'm already in your payee list.

Ok, can't resist, if you have an extra I'll take one.

I ordered two of your high hand plaques and put one in the PCF traveling mystery box, someone will be psyched to have it. :D

I think I know what the problem is. I actually have two accounts now. one is s.silver228@yahoo.ca and the other s.silver228@gmail.com

I opened a new one because the yahoo account always said my name was Stanley. (my father). It was an account I opened for him years ago for his antique business. After years of using it someone here, Apache I believe started calling me Stan...so it was time to change it. But PP wouldn't let me hence the new account.

Sorry for the confusion. FYI both accounts are still active so use which ever if I'm already in your payee list.
lol yup, ive been sending money to .ca account lol!

sent! - I probs owe you more to ship to me though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom