And the winner of the WSOP Main Event, 2036 is....... (1 Viewer)

Congrats! Got a boy and a girl, how great is that!?!

Hope baby and Mom are both doing awesome.

That's frigging fantastic Mike! Congratulations!

Also a nice segue after my kids have a four year run on it starting in 2031.

Most people tell the size and weight which I promptly forget unless I'm in a betting pool - then I promptly forget after I've lost (nobody has 15 lb babies, but I like the over and the look on the mother's face when she hears that I'm picking 15 lbs).

In this case, I want to know his hair color (I'm going with mauve).

congrats, Mike! does he have enough hair already for your to give him an embarrassing hair cut? ;)

Congratulations! if you want some more kids don't be afraid to ask. I have a three and five year old for sale. My 18 year old is self-sufficient and my 5 month old is still relatively cute so I'll keep them. Take one, take both. If both I'll throw in some duct tape.

Oh and not unlike PCF....Kiss your wallet good bye! ;)

Congratulations! if you want some more kids don't be afraid to ask. I have a three and five year old for sale. My 18 year old is self-sufficient and my 5 month old is still relatively cute so I'll keep them. Take one, take both. If both I'll throw in some duct tape.

Oh and not unlike PCF....Kiss your wallet good bye! ;)
Post a WTT ad

Thanks everyone!

7lbs 8oz.

Black/Brown hair. Green streaks haven't grown in yet.

Older sister wants the hair cut first. She won't have it if he gets a hair cut first.

Mike

Congrats Mike!!!! Name him Rounders!!! JK of course ;)

Here's to a life of run-good!!!

Older sister wants the hair cut first. She won't have it if he gets a hair cut first.

Ha. I have a 6.5 year old girl and 4 year old boy, and neither has ever had a haircut. They won't even consider it - it's a solidarity thing between them. Just as well, since their hair is awesome and we don't really want to cut it either. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom