For Sale American High Roller Tourney Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hey all. So I figured I'd toss this up for now. I have a buyer next year, but he gave me the OK to toss it up now to move it for a new project.

For sale, the one American High Roller set made from the group buy. Breakdown is

120 - 1k
120 - 5k
100 - 25k
100 - 100k
40 - 500k

Extras are tossed in on top of that. I can get you the extra totals when I get home, but it's about 30 more chips if I remember correctly.

More racks can be purchased form CPC with a fee towards the group by with @Tommy (I would assume. I have not asked him, but it's how I got the set, so it shouldn't be a huge issue as long as you buy the art rights)

1620 shipped in the US.
IMG_20190911_074527.jpg
IMG_20190116_163203.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the 1K and 100K if split for a relabel project. dependent on price. Cool chips!
There prob won't be a split here since I have a buyer next year, unless someone buys the set and chooses to do so... I'm not in a jam, just wanna start on a second CPC set if I can ..

How has this not sold yet?!?
I love this set, very cool and great price. However there are about 86 sets up for sale right now, with 43 taking OBOs, just where we’re at.

@Hammer2171 knew what was coming all along, he’s just busy creating a new account to buy these all on the cheap.

Yeah, it's terrible timing with the way things are going. But alas, it is what it is. If nothing sells and I gotta wait on my CPCs... It's life.

Yeah, it's terrible timing with the way things are going. But alas, it is what it is. If nothing sells and I gotta wait on my CPCs... It's life.
It lined up perfectly with the only time I’ve sold since joining last year. Was trying to sell some chips to buy others, but luckily we’re selling the car aanyways.

Wonder if the wife planned on using that for vacation or bills or something other than chips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom