• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine American Heritage Apria Solid Wood Poker Table - $250 (Woodbury) (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
00s0s_lTqYuRwP5T_600x450.jpg 00y0y_9VCEtn2ggqa_600x450 (1).jpg 00101_hl3ndATbLKI_600x450.jpg

Someone should buy this now!!! (before I do :)) Brand new!

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/fuo/4977135014.html

Similar table sells for $3,400 (with chairs)
http://www.wayfair.com/American-Heritage-Hustler-Poker-Table-Set-100705SD.1-AHB1491.html

Looks like the top just sits on it.
http://img1.wfrcdn.com/docresources/3110/10/102414.pdf

F-it...I'm going to inquire about it.

I think that's more a $1000 table, but that's still a $1000 table for $250.

If only I could rationalize buying it now... but I can't.

I think its a snap call for sure. I would only use it as an extra cash table when I host a meet up. Seller just got back to me. SOLD! ;) My buddy lives in Woodbury and can pick it up for me.

Damn man nice find. I am currently looking for a round table and wouldve definitely snapped that up. Really nice table. You cant build tables yourself for cheaper than that so yeah...snap call.

I just talked the wife into replacing our old dining room table with this. ;) Cash game may be upstairs vs the laundry room! ;)

Saw pics, prayed that somehow, some way it was Woodbury, TN (a tiny town near me, pop. <10,000.) No such luck - we never get any of the good CL stuff around here. :mad:

I think its a snap call for sure. I would only use it as an extra cash table when I host a meet up. Seller just got back to me. SOLD! ;) My buddy lives in Woodbury and can pick it up for me.
Nice pick up. Sweet looking table for that price.

I am curious on how the top stays on when people are leaning in to grab there winnings.... I see no screw holes or clamping going on..

Yeah like Tommy alluded to earlier, I think it just sits on a plywood sub-base which is attached to the pedestal. Because the top just gets flipped over, depending on your use, I don't believe there are any fasteners. I am curious as well.

I see his is selling these on eBay as well...for $250 or best offer.

I'm curious as to how the whole thing is put together...... looking at pics below, it appears that both tops may actually be only one piece and it just flips over...... but HOW??

00P0P_64qjX4GM9ZD_600x450.jpg
00Y0Y_ldujk3fTAcu_600x450.jpg

Looking at the PDF file, it just sits on a base platform. Surely it's felt-covered or something (maybe rubber feet?) to protect both the hardwood top and the cloth playing surface.....

.... and don't call me Shirley.

Oh, and I want one. Especially for $250.....

Last edited:
I'm curious as to how the whole thing is put together...... looking at pics below, it appears that both tops may actually be only one piece and it just flips over...... but HOW??

00P0P_64qjX4GM9ZD_600x450.jpg
00Y0Y_ldujk3fTAcu_600x450.jpg

Looking at the PDF file, it just sits on a base platform. Surely it's felt-covered or something (maybe rubber feet?) to protect both the hardwood top and the cloth playing surface.....

.... and don't call me Shirley.

Shirley you must be kidding.........If there is a rubber mat and the surface area is large enough that would work, but the area needs to cover more that 1/2 the outer diameter.

This is a nice table BTW..

I'd be willing to bet that the "inner" circle you see on the felt in this picture is from the piece of ply that the top sites on.

$_57.jpg

I'd be willing to bet that the "inner" circle you see on the felt in this picture is from the piece of ply that the top sites on.

The photo on the website show a similar circle too. Racetrack/betting line included at no charge! :D

hustler_poker_table_005_thumb_3_r(1).jpg

Table diameter is 53". This is 2" smaller than my main table. A little smaller works better for my dinning room.

Maybe this is in the box. LOL :D

small table.jpg

Wonder if these "fell off the truck" LOL Seems very cheap for being brand new in the box. Here is the manufacturer website.

http://www.americanheritagebilliard...ustom-game-tables/all-game-room/hustler-suede

The CL listing says its 56" wide. The eBay listing says 53". The websites says 60". I will call him and ask.

Actually, the 60" Hustler is not the same table as this 54" Apria model. The Apria sold for around $800 ($400 for the reversible top and $400 for the base/platform, available some places separately), and came in three colors: Antique Black, Brandy, and Suede. When combined with four chairs, it was sold as American Heritage's 'Westport Gathering Set'. It appears that the Apria is no longer in production, so who knows where this guy got his old stock, but you can bet he picked them up at a huge discount (maybe five-fingers, maybe not) if he's selling them for $250 each (five tables listed on eBay).

Link (scroll down to last item):
http://cdnmedia.endeavorsuite.com/images//organizations/f64b0211-6c68-469d-8bfd-1891c89d0339/game tables.pdf

For real?

Yeah, depending on actual shipping costs, I think the table is probably worth it. Might drive up and get it if shipping is absurdly expensive. Worst case, I/we/you sell it to somebody local and you keep the profit as temporary storage charges. Or maybe you'll like yours so much that you'll want two of 'em, lol.

Reactions: 72o
Nice find! The seller said the base plate is covered in felt.

Hey Tommy...did you end up picking up one of these tables?

Unfortunately no. I was concerned about the top not securing to the base.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom