America Says...

72o

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry @Anthony Martino , this isn't THAT kind of thread. LOL

Anyone ever seen this show on the Game Show Network (America Says) ? You try to guess the top answers to simple fill-in-the-blank survey questions. I was watching this last night (pretty fun if watching with the whole family) and came across this interesting question:

My favorite type of chip is __________.

My teenage daughter immediately looked at me and yells "POKER"! I've never been more proud. :) This was to win the game and $15,000 too.

72o

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this show a variation of (rip-off of) Family Feud... without the family?
Pretty much the same thing yup. There are 2 teams/families that go against each other for points with the winning team trying to guess the final answers for the prize. Very similar format.

72o

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My IQ dropped 10 points watching this
Yeah it's no Jeopardy that's for sure but it's entertaining enough and Higgins is great.

KK_David

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Sorry @Anthony Martino , this isn't THAT kind of thread. LOL

Anyone ever seen this show on the Game Show Network (America Says) ? You try to guess the top answers to simple fill-in-the-blank survey questions. I was watching this last night (pretty fun if watching with the whole family) and came across this interesting question:

My favorite type of chip is __________.

My teenage daughter immediately looked at me and yells "POKER"! I've never been more proud. :) This was to win the game and $15,000 too.

Surprised that semiconductor didn't make the list. LMAO.

Top Bottom