Amazon Prime Day 2022 (1 Viewer)

IaHawk

Straight
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Share the best deals you find for Prime Day (and other sites). Not really looking for anything particular but I will probably pick up a couple more echo dots.

Happy Prime Day Eve!

Nobody found anything to buy? For me, it was an echo show 5 with camera. There was a trade in offer that allowed me to get it for around $15.

Nope.

Anything I saw that looked like a remotely good deal was offset by the amount they raised the price to make it look discounted.

CamelCamelCamel is your friend on days like today.
It’s not always accurate though.
I bought a set of cheapo JBL Bluetooth earbuds yesterday. Prime said they were regularly 39.99, slashed to $22.08.
Camelcamelcamel told me that Amazon has always sold them for 49.99.
Shrug

It’s not always accurate though.
I bought a set of cheapo JBL Bluetooth earbuds yesterday. Prime said they were regularly 39.99, slashed to $22.08.
Camelcamelcamel told me that Amazon has always sold them for 49.99.
Shrug
link if you don't mind? I'm curious.

There was a nespresso yesterday for $119…heard that was a decent deal.

I bought a pair of these:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KDZ2NZX?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

But only because I've had a pair for over a year, and just happened to lose one yesterday. They are awesome wireless earbuds for the price, 20x better than the Samsung ones I originally returned for them - 2 consecutive pairs of the Samsung ones cut out ALL THE TIME. It was infuriating.

Target had/has some awesome deals on Apple/Beats head phones. I picked up a set of over ear headphone for $179 that were usually $350.

Ugh, I thought I bought the JBLs. I can't believe I bought another set of Tozos. What was I thinking? If these things don't connect perfectly, I hope somebody will come to my house and smash me in the head with a frying pan.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J2Z5DBM?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1
https://camelcamelcamel.com/product/B07J2Z5DBM
1657725152502.png

Looks like you are getting them from a 3rd party seller, not amazon.

1657725228956.png

My wife found some really good deals on accessories for her Cricut machine. She said those items don't go on sale very often.

The kamado joe had some killer deals. Few family members pulled the trigger.

I was waiting for Prime day to pull the trigger on some monitors for my WFH setup. That was a bust. Ended up buying direct from HP and their "Christmas in July" sale. I didn't need anything super fancy just needed to upgrade my current monitors that I've had for at least 10 years.

Well shit. Now they have a "Black Friday in July sale" and they are an additional $10 off.

Grabbed an extra TV for the playing area to put on the opposite wall of the bigger one. Previously I was bringing the bedroom TV downstairs and propping it up on a table when we had a game.

I didn’t find much this year, pretty disappointed. I did pull the trigger on a rope of backlights for the Tv that supposedly sync up with the image on screen…
2799DAC6-37E3-4589-B9D2-411E98C3866D.jpeg

Deal of the day for Prime Members: Govee TV LED Backlights for 75-85 inch TVs, 16.4ft RGBIC WiFi DreamView T1 TV Backlights with Camera, Works with Alexa & Google Assistant, App Control, RGBIC LED Lights for TV with Scene Mode, H6199 https://a.co/d/8Iqc74P

$109.99 down to $69.99

I grabbed some basic DSLR stuff. And some random crap I needed for KMCo (AC unit for the shop). But nothing too wild overall.

Nothing exciting. Ok deals if you want something.

I grabbed a Kindle Paperwhite finally, maybe it'll get me reading again.

Kasa smart plug for $4 through Alexa shopping. I just keep buying these.

Dog toy to get $10 credit (+4) lol

Wife picked up a kindle Paperwhite. We also bought a outdoor projector/screen for kids. Oh, and I bought a drone I've been wanting for a while. DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo...was $600, on sale for $480. Thats all. :)

Got a paint sprayer and a thermal printer too for shipping. Went a little nuts this year.

I didn’t find much this year, pretty disappointed. I did pull the trigger on a rope of backlights for the Tv that supposedly sync up with the image on screen…
View attachment 948721
Deal of the day for Prime Members: Govee TV LED Backlights for 75-85 inch TVs, 16.4ft RGBIC WiFi DreamView T1 TV Backlights with Camera, Works with Alexa & Google Assistant, App Control, RGBIC LED Lights for TV with Scene Mode, H6199 https://a.co/d/8Iqc74P

$109.99 down to $69.99

How did this work out? I am a sucker for anything with lights on it, maybe it goes back to putting neon under Honda civics in the late 90s in high school. ;)

My wife and I finally bought a very nice big TV and I’ve always been intrigued by these back lights. I’ve only seen them in advertising never in real life, is it is cool as it looks in the ads?

How did this work out? I am a sucker for anything with lights on it, maybe it goes back to putting neon under Honda civics in the late 90s in high school. ;)

My wife and I finally bought a very nice big TV and I’ve always been intrigued by these back lights. I’ve only seen them in advertising never in real life, is it is cool as it looks in the ads?
I have led string lights behind our new tv and they’re a game changer. The different color lights brings out the colors on the screen, makes everything more vivid, and brighter IMHO. Wife thought they were gimmicky at first, but now she can’t watch tv without them on.

Mine always got stuck somewhere and it was a game of find the dead robot.
The new roombas are waaaaay better. They actually map out your house and clean like they have a plan. I hated the 3 previous roombas I had…trashed them all. But this newish J7+ model, I recommend to all my friends. Has yet to get stuck…(and I have plenty of places where I thought it would occur.) You can also set zones telling it to never enter a spot…like behind the tv, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom