Amazing find (sealed in epoxy) (1 Viewer)

BEANO52

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Our summer trip to Vegas brought about a discovery. A bar had these chips sealed in epoxy as a table top. I've sat here a few times in the past and never noticed it until this trip. My wife was laughing at me geeking out. For your perview:

20220609_235508.jpg

20220609_235255.jpg

I'm envisioning a Krish's Eleven style heist to take the actual table out of the bar now.

What a shame, my dunes 25k wants to get out from the lucite! Don’t understand why people put in them
I believe those lucites were made before the Dunes closed. Not 100% sure about why they were made for executives, gift shop or what that might be about.

I have a full set of $500, $1k, $5k and $25k.

I believe those lucites were made before the Dunes closed. Not 100% sure about why they were made for executives, gift shop or what that might be about.

I have a full set of $500, $1k, $5k and $25k.
If you have the purple $500, I'm not sure that was ever a live chip. It's a beauty.

If you have the purple $500, I'm not sure that was ever a live chip. It's a beauty.
Never was a live chip. Maybe maybe one out of the lucite, but it is very nice.

Take a look at the $1k too, it's different. I'm sure that would have been a very liked $1k if that was the one that was used.

IMG-2039.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom