• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Amazing Chip Storage and insane price. (1 Viewer)

SiouxperStack

Full House
Reaction score
I couldn't post the link for it but this looks awesome and would make a great chip storage piece. They're asking 100 for it.
20200108_090601.jpg

Not quite as old school and cool looking as the one you posted, but this has been tempting me on the marketplace for a while local to me, but kept telling myself it was a ridiculous idea lol. Mostly because of the smaller boxes on this one though.

1578515770981.png

There are places which could sandblast and clear-coat that thing and it would clean up amazingly. It’s not expensive, either, as a rule...

Looks like the lockers from the old swimming pool.
Looks more like bank safe deposit boxes. They generally require 2 keys though - the bank's and the customer's. On the other hand, the upper left box refers to "CDs money market investments etc". So I am going with safe deposit boxes.

Last edited:
I know a guy who actually has something like this. His regular players can store their cash game chips between games. That's one way to keep 'em coming back!
This made me think about Rob, too...I think his was wood and he had it made. I wonder how he and a bunch of the original Chicago Chiptalk folks are doing. I lost touch with he and Andi probably 5 years ago.

This has a bit more of an industrial feel...postal boxes are very cool if you could build a cabinet around them.

Looks like the lockers from the old swimming pool. I think I left some old BVD's in locker #9 in 1970. :bag:
:) Actually, looks more like bank safety deposit boxes. I wonder if there are pull out metal drawers on the inside.

Jeepology's look more like old-fashioned mail boxes.

Bring a crane. That thing WILL BE HEAVY. He wants 100 to entice people to come get it so he doesnt have
to move it out XD
That is an awesome price if the locks on every box works.

100% that is an old bank box. Same exact key and front door setup as the one at my bank just looks older
and only has one key.

Since it only has one key its probably one in the bank managers office to keep documents and titles and such.
I bet that thing weighs over 500 pounds. Epic cool box for someones card room if you cleaned it up.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom