Amateur Hour. I finally did it (Key West) (1 Viewer)

pokermijo

Pair
Reaction score
Since joining these forums many years ago, I saw so many cool sets that heavily peaked my interest into chipping when all I initially set out to do was get a decent quality set that was much better than the Walmart set. Out of all the sets I've come across, I don't think there has been a set that has gravitated towards me more than the Key West set. Fast forwards years later and I was finally able to grab myself a small set of 600 chips (was so glad to see that @dennis63 still sold these chips). To celebrate, I setup a really amateur photo area with a desk light and a fold-able table from target (my "gaming table" as I don't own felt cloth or a poker table.. yet) and took some photos on my phone to share here. No touch ups or coloring as I don't know how to do that...anyway, Enjoy the very amateur pr0n :) ....

pr0n1.jpg

pr0n2.jpg

pr0n3.jpg

pr0n4.jpg

pr0n5.jpg

pr0n7.jpg
pr0n6.jpg

Although I don't see myself hosting any tournaments in the near future, I think my next goal is going to be to get a set of the tournament denoms. That's when the colors really pop.

Congratulations! Excellent choice!
In my book, they 're screaming for oil, but your tastes may vary.:)
I just wiped down my new CPC Rounders with a lightly oiled cloth, and the difference is astounding. Not so much of a difference on the faces, but the edges look great.

Congrats on the Key Wests! Beautiful chips.

I just wiped down my new CPC Rounders with a lightly oiled cloth, and the difference is astounding. Not so much of a difference on the faces, but the edges look great.

Congrats on the Key Wests! Beautiful chips.
I definitely agree! Unfortunately, I got caught up in my errands yesterday that I didn't have time to dedicate to oiling them. Since they are going into play tonight, I think I'm gonna let the players oil them for me :cool

Not a bad start by any means! Let us all know when you're ready for customs!
I think I still got a long ways to go before getting myself some customs. The thought is definitely on my mind though!

I definitely agree! Unfortunately, I got caught up in my errands yesterday that I didn't have time to dedicate to oiling them. Since they are going into play tonight, I think I'm gonna let the players oil them for me :cool

I think I still got a long ways to go before getting myself some customs. The thought is definitely on my mind though!
Mineral oil>oil from Cheetos :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

It always amazes me what you can do with a phone camera some lightning and creativity! Nice pictures and really cool chips :tup:

I’ve always loved the Key West chips…. I miss mine…
Maybe some consolation that I love them a lot, added 7 racks and they get the most play of all my sets.
You will get a PM first would ever sell them (same price too)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom