Am I the only one with these? The Poker Pad (2 Viewers)

Meathead

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I’m a former member but infrequent contributor to CT. I’m happy to have found this forum. I have been somewhat partial to ceramics rather than clays and I have several sets of chips I use for my home games. I had a gameroom above my garage and I specifically sought out a set of chips that would pop out under a blacklight about ten or eleven years ago. These were the chips I bought and it’s still probably my favorite set. Sadly, I don’t remember the manufacturer’s name nor can I find anything about them online anymore. Not even an image. Does anyone else recall this chip style from a decade ago?

AA59F325-7062-47CD-BAFE-0D0A9C74EC30.jpeg
F06F01CF-87F2-43E7-A214-9EF8F0A69558.jpeg

i remember seeing these for sale around 2005ish online from the same dealer that was making the egyptians.. i believe they are chipco chips.. very funky

The company was making some other designs. I know I ordered samples before I bought them. They’re not Chipco but they certainly could be. The quality is close. It’s a shame some of these disappear. My only disappointment with this style was the selection of denominations was limited to what you see.

The company was making some other designs. I know I ordered samples before I bought them. They’re not Chipco but they certainly could be. The quality is close. It’s a shame some of these disappear. My only disappointment with this style was the selection of denominations was limited to what you see.
Right, as far as I know, all Chipcos had a white border.
Cool chips! I hope you blast “Freedom Rock” during your games.

Welcome to the new site. I remember your room and these chips. It seems like you had a payphone on the wall if I remember correctly.

epokerdeals.com. That was the company! I ordered some samples of the same chips a few years after buying the initial set. i wanted to add to it but the color and feel of the new chips were different. Glad I sent for a sample.
homepokertourney. I haven’t been on that website in many years.

If I remember correctly, epokerdeals.com was bought by ABC Gifts and Awards a few years ago. They are good to work with and they should still own the design. I would contact them to see if they would make them. I'm pretty sure that at one point I saw them listed on their website. I always thought about picking up a set of these. But I never did. Nice looking chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom