Am I missing live WSOP coverage somewhere? Does pokergo show anything? (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I would love to watch Daniel crush the final table of the Players Championship tonight. And I'd be thrilled to pay pokergo or anybody else, to watch it. But when I go to pokergo, it says the next live even is Day 1 of the Main Event.
Surely this table is being filmed, right? Just not streamed or broadcast anywhere?

FWIW, I complained to pokergo and reminded them that their broadcast schedule notwithstanding, this is not the WSONLHE.

FWIW, I complained to pokergo and reminded them that their broadcast schedule notwithstanding, this is not the WSONLHE.

I actually gave pokergo $10 yesterday, to give it a whirl, mostly because ESPN isn't having any coverage of Day 1C today, which seems like will be the day when the biggest name pros show up. It works fine on my laptop and my iphone, but I was shocked to figure out I can't get the app on my Kindle tablet. Today I'm going to figure out if I can get it on my smart tv.

I actually gave pokergo $10 yesterday, to give it a whirl, mostly because ESPN isn't having any coverage of Day 1C today, which seems like will be the day when the biggest name pros show up. It works fine on my laptop and my iphone, but I was shocked to figure out I can't get the app on my Kindle tablet. Today I'm going to figure out if I can get it on my smart tv.

I get it on my TV with Roku.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom