Straight
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Always check all pictures on eBay listings! Saw this winner the other day

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220817-224741_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220817-224741_eBay.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 292
Is there something wrong with that Binions chip? Maybe it's just me but the inlay looks kinda wonkey

It is definitely a fake. Fake inlay and painted inserts. The seller didn't seem to care when I told them that and never updated the description that there was a fake.

It is definitely a fake. Fake inlay and painted inserts. The seller didn't seem to care when I told them that and never updated the description that there was a fake.
It actually wpuld be more interesting to me as a fake than the actual chip (depending on price).

If you look closer it also looks like the base is painted on too, maybe a white $1 chip underneath.

If you read the seller feedback, there are 3 different buyers complaining they sold silver jewelry that wasn't actually silver...seems like this isn't the only hustle.

If you read the seller feedback, there are 3 different buyers complaining they sold silver jewelry that wasn't actually silver...seems like this isn't the only hustle.
These guy are obviously just getting in boxes of crap and listing
I’d guess they have no clue between real or fake or dice chips

It’s just inventory

These guy are obviously just getting in boxes of crap and listing
I’d guess they have no clue between real or fake or dice chips

It’s just inventory
You're way less synical than I am. Personally I'm inclined to think it's the seller making the fake chips in a desperate attempt to get more for their boxes of crap.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom