All Things Redbelly! Hello Friends, old and new! (4 Viewers)

I just can't understand the hype. I also have chips and cups so what's so special of it?

chips_cups_zps3ab422f4.jpg

... all jokes aside, your cups are awesome! I really would like to get some more information about them :)

With GREAT sadness... The Redbelly Poker Room is going into deep hibernation... reopening to be announced ...[emoji22]
View attachment 11956
[emoji26]

Is this a short term thing or does current housing prohibit it for a while?

I actually was going to carve out the time for the round up this year if you were able to do it.

I have kept chips out for the "possible" WSOP season tournament to be held starting in Sept. but if it happens it will be at a neighbor's home. I've also held some cash R.B.'s with the thought of finding a smaller foldable table for an occasional guys night. Unfortunately the Round Up is something that I hope to resurrect when I can post it as, "Round Up in the Rockies!" New arrangements won't house a big venue...[emoji22]

Sorry you're having to wind down for a bit, Sean. :(

What's occurring?

Sorry you're having to wind down for a bit, Sean. :(

What's occurring?
Thanks!

End of a 3 year lease that allowed for the poker room to exist (and grow)... With one son graduating and the other with only 2 years left we decided to down size and prepare for a "final" move to Denver after his graduation. I have learned a lot and will use this time to plan for the inevitable re opening... I promise it will be epic!
For now... Just sad.[emoji22]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432420070.046606.jpg

Sad news indeed, but also exciting news for your upcoming "final" move to the Denver area, I know it was something you said you were looking forward to in the future so I'm happy for you and your family.

I am disappointed that the Seattle area is losing one of it's nicest card rooms though, to attend a Redbelly event is to be ruined for all other games, including public cardrooms if you count the atmosphere and quality of poker paraphernalia (which we all do) as part of the equation. I may have to jump on a Southwest flight down to Denver for the inaugural game, for some I reason I believe you when you promise something epic!

Good luck and thanks for the tournament invites Sean, you're the man! :cool:

...and prepare for a "final" move to Denver after his graduation...]

Now this is good news!!!!...at least for those of us that are doing the same. I have a house 10 minutes up the mountain from Red Rocks Amph. Looking forward to Denver games in the future.

Everybody has the place they like to live but if you haven't spent some time in Denver, you'll never know how great the place is:

• all major sports teams and some that can win
  • outdoor sports all year
  • good international airport not too far -
  • weather that is great even in the winter - gotta have me a little snow for skiing.
  • 420 - if you roll that way.
  • there are some well known chippers in the area.

My wife really, really, really wants to move to Denver. We can all head out there and have some massive meet ups.

Couple big lots, side by side, hosting alternate weeks??? Epic!

You are all making this a little easier...

(Hands together, a bow) and a huge "Thank you!"
We should just take three lots so there's plenty of room for parking [emoji106]

In all seriousness I am a bit bummed that Redbelly Poker Room is on hiatus. What kind of timetable do you think you are potentially working on before the glorious reopening?

imageuploadedbytapatalk1432396136-312584-jpg.11958

4th barrel, 25,000. Defective.

Pack that shit up. Send it to Tennessee - I'll fix it for you.

You may come up 1 chip short after the fix. Them's the costs of quality assurance.

If you need to house the cups somewhere they'll be safe here ;)

Hope the move goes well for you and those beauties aren't packed away too long.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom