All Things Redbelly! Hello Friends, old and new! (2 Viewers)

A year later I am still in awe of the trophy. For those of you that don't know the rod that holds the plane over the base is a repurposed blade from a decommissioned plane engine. The detail! Absolutely outstanding. I think it is the single greatest custom poker accessory I have ever seen.

As this is a Thread titled "All Things Redbelly!" I think I should share a "fairly" new addition to the Redbelly Poker [emoji173]️ Room!

I also wanted to celebrate the "Great Migration"!

The picture is the latest addition to my Silver Bird Set! Hope you will enjoy... it's not a chip but hope you'll forgive me![emoji41]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415565511.172013.jpg

I think it makes a pretty nice Card Protector!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415565646.093733.jpg

Looks good in B/W too!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415576153.725515.jpg

Last edited:
Fabulous pics and awesome story, Sean. Your enthusiasm shows in the backstory and passion for building your brand, but most importantly you get it -- you're creating a venue and experience that you can celebrate with others. A premium destination. I hope to buzz the tower soon.

one of the nicest sets of custom chips i've ever seen, made even better by the great story to go with them!

Fabulous pics and awesome story, Sean. Your enthusiasm shows in the backstory and passion for building your brand, but most importantly you get it -- you're creating a venue and experience that you can celebrate with others. A premium destination. I hope to buzz the tower soon.

Thanks Chris! It means a lot!

Looking forward to Club Courage pr0n making an appearance!

So sick... Posts like the one above are examples of why I changed my User ID when migrating to this site. Green with envy.

Last edited:
I'm happy and confused! :confused:

Seattle division of CPC where you can walk in and make your own chips?

Ohhhhh you are playing this like a master showman. Teasing an impossible/mind blowing reveal and then leaving us all to stew in a sea of speculation.

Sean, and I mean this in the nicest way...

What the hell have you done?????[emoji43]

I'm not even sure what level of shock and awe is appropriate here. Why do you have a bunch of CPC cups?

Bergs and I have an add on/commem order in right now on the HHR! If you went and stole the rival school's mascot you need to return those to Jim B tout suite!

Ohhhhh you are playing this like a master showman. Teasing an impossible/mind blowing reveal and then leaving us all to stew in a sea of speculation.

Nail meets Head![emoji4]

You framed that perfectly Tom!

It's quite a story... One I've been keeping for over a year now....

You should have come to the Round Up![emoji6][emoji1]

Better hid them, David just logged in. :eek: :cool:

Something wet and sticky goes into those cups, and a baby chip comes out? Isn't that like posting pics of a vagina?
stunned.gif

Very cool, Sean. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story behind these (if you are allowed to share, that is).

My wife saw those at Target. Those are for making Christmas/Holiday cookies. :cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom