All things Lars (1 Viewer)

Lars

Flush
Reaction score
I've been at this for a while now and thought maybe I should post up some pictures of all my hard work. My room has moved to a new structure that I built with a friends help last summer. I'll post some pictures of my old room and then my current room. I will replace this with my chipping story when I get some time.

Reserved for future pics of first room.

20160524_185831.jpg
20160524_185831.jpg
20160524_190031.jpg
20160524_185910.jpg
20160524_185914.jpg
20160524_185927.jpg
20160524_185921.jpg
20160524_185951.jpg
20160524_190004.jpg

I love the Shed stamps. Did I see the new room last summer? If that is the case folks, it's not a room. It is a separate poker building beyond earshot of the house. A dream situation IMO.

Who'd you have hotstamp those, and when? They look great!

Thanks!
Corey Graham stamped them. I purchased about 4000 circles squares solids from Mike D after he bought and moved ASM from Maine to Vegas. They were old stock that was made by Jim B years prior to the sale of the company.

I love the Shed stamps. Did I see the new room last summer? If that is the case folks, it's not a room. It is a separate poker building beyond earshot of the house. A dream situation IMO.

Yep-you ate BBQ in the new room. The old one was a laundry room in my old house. It was a small room but it was fun to try to incorporate everything into that space. I will dig out the old pictures.

The Shed is a fun building. I'm looking forward to showing you the improvements when you are here in August.

I'm telling you guys now that if Kurt ever tries to pull off a big PCF meet up, he's got a place that can compete with the Hitching Post. I saw The Shed in its infancy but it has a charm about it that is rustic and unique. I think there is only one hotel in town a mile away or so, but plenty of RV parking in the area. Kurt doesn't need a caterer. I've had his brisket and it's fantastic. His neon collection is probably worth more than his chips and that is saying something. I'll get another look when I drop my kid off at high school in September....across the street from his home. :D

We are having a big party tomorrow so tonight's cleanup time. I'll take some pictures right before the party. I want it to look good it's quite an honor to be compared to the Hitching Post.

We are playing after the party tomorrow. I will take some pics then.

I giant splashed pot picture with the entirety of the chips please. I'm not looking for a seven dollar pot picture lol

Great shot Kurt. Is the big Shed sign complete? The one with the big S from Vegas? I wasn't sure if you were developing that into something more.

Yup, Wouldn't it be awesome if someone owned a Greyhound sized bus with an interior like this? Traveling PCF meetup coming to you soon....

Looks like you've done some work since last summer.

Yup, Wouldn't it be awesome if someone owned a Greyhound sized bus with an interior like this? Traveling PCF meetup coming to you soon....

Looks like you've done some work since last summer.

Yes, I got the tin on the ceiling AFTER all the neon was hung which was a bit stressful. Also got the epoxy on the table which turned out amazing. The tv's are hung on swiveling brackets and the sound system is in. There is very little left to do. As I am an electrician of course the wiring isn't complete but everything should be finished before you attend the 'Shootout at The Shed' in September.

Last edited:
Yes, I got the tin on the ceiling AFTER all the neon was hung which was a bit stressful. Also got the epoxy on the table which turned out amazing. The tv's are hung on swiveling brackets and the sound system is in. There is very little left to do. As I am an electrician of course the wiring isn't complete but everything should be finished before you attend the 'Shootout In The Shed' in September.

Nice!!! I'm really looking forward to spending some time in there next month.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom