Traded All the kings horses. 800 Pcs. HHR HHL horse head set. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnblue

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
800+ piece Horse head mold
Mixed solids clay vintage set.

A.K.A. “Bob Marley Set”
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/hhr-rasta-bob-marley.61942 for more info :)

$now 325! shipped. PPFF conus.
Mill this!

image.jpg

light green
HHleft 255 chips
(208 “tiara room” great condition
48 “UB” average cond. slight color variance, little paint or something on side, will clean with elbow grease)

yellow 200 chips HHLeft
(120 “owl club”
80 “tiara room, hood color match, same good condition.

red 160 HHRight
“MM” dirty but good condition.

white 118 chips
“MM” decent used condition, stamps wore off.

black 67 chips
“MM” $100s stamps wore off.

bonus dark green 9 chips. “MM”

Last edited:
What are these chips exactly?

A mix of HHL and HHR, old, real clay chips.

“MD-66 HORSE HEAD LEFT (HHL) -- 16 horse heads looking left. 1950's-1965. Bill Borland's Blue Book cites Paul-son & Co., Las Vegas NV; and C. W. Rice Co., Walnut Creek CA, as distributors. (Gene Trimble notes, "Bud Jones told me this was his mold sold mostly in CA. Would have been sold by him in the Cristy Jones days.")

MD-65 HORSE HEAD RIGHT (HHR) -- 16 horse heads looking to the viewer's right. (Another way of putting it is that you see the right side of the horse's head.) 1965-present. Langworthy & Co., Las Vegas NV; Wico Gaming Supply, Las Vegas (1994-1996); Gambler's General Store, Las Vegas NV; and ASM, now available by CPC

BUMP

This is a great offer...too bad the shipping kills it for me.
Would love to get cosy during winter, cleaning & milling these...adding vintage artwork on Gear labels for a killer sub $500 set

BUMP

This is a great offer...too bad the shipping kills it for me.
Would love to get cosy during winter, cleaning & milling these...adding vintage artwork on Gear labels for a killer sub $500 set
Just for new chippers that haven’t done this before or aren’t aware.

They’ll need to be slightly handy to mill these or and sout (pay) to have that done (I think $60 a rack cheapest?). Plus 1600 labels through Gear, I think cheapest option is .10 a label. Looking at ~$1+ per chip.

That being said, there are some great threads on how to cheaply set up a milling station like here https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/inlay-removal-by-milling-with-a-drill-press.51172/. Even the tool itself is rather cheap.

Printing your own labels might be cheaper as well, and there are some threads for that like here https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/making-your-own-inlay-stickers.33539/.

I would think Taghkanic is prob the most familiar with that endeavor, so maybe search the forum for anything he’s posted with “label”.

GLWS and GL to eventual buyer’s project!

Large Budget tourney set possibilities up the wazoo with these guys. 2 table setup easy, with full some stack rebuys and ample 5ks. You can probably even squeeze 3 tables out of tnis

nice cash set possibilities as well.

that’s why I always loved non-denom solids, so flexible.
(even though some of these do have worn old denoms on them they seem more like pure solids to me.) and they are just begging to be cleaned and murdered :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom