Giveaway ALL-IN or Nothing Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Everyone this is the second prize and next in my new Button Project Giveaway. These are 49MM Looney Toons All-In Buttons. The rolling edge has 10 iconic Looney Toons Characters on them. I had to trim it to 10 so some had to be left off. Two Buttons are up for giveaway here for two people..

Here is how the giveaway will work I will leave this Giveaway up until Sunday February 13th at 8PM. After that time I will use a Randomizer of all the entries to select the top 10 people in the Randomizer. Of those 10 people they will be each assigned one of the Looney Tunes characters that made the rolling edge. And then all those Looney Toons characters will be put into a Randomizer and the top two Characters will WIN so the two people associated with those characters are the Winners. To enter Type in your response What's Up Doc?. Anyone whom in their thread complains that their favorite character was excluded will be automatically disqualified from the drawing LOL. This is open to anywhere and Winners will pay for actual shipping to their location.

Randomizer Character Numbers - #1 Bugs Bunny, #2 Daffy Duck, #3 Porky Pig, #4 Yosemite Sam, #5 Marvin the Martian, #6 Taz, #7 Road Runner, #8 Wiley E. Coyote, #9 Sylvester. #10 Tweety.

Thanks,
Mike

The PR0N
IMG_5379.jpg

Below are the 10 Characters that made the cut for the rolling edge.

LooneyToonsLineup.png

LTAllInEdges.jpg

What's up Doc?

If I win, I'll forgive you for stealing my design idea... :cool

(which I stole, er, borrowed from WB, so it's all cool...)

1644038890299.png

JK, more of a case of great minds thinking alike. Cool buttons, great concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom