Vendor Sale All in blind sample sets - PART II (1 Viewer)

fudge nuggets. i (think i?) grabbed a cash set sample but completely whiffed on this one.

Yes!! Very classy and a ton of hidden meanings. Love it!

Everyone's been so awesome with the extra add-ons so here's a sneak peak of the tourney set theme.

Ryan told me it should be spelled out so here it is.

I love whiskey and poker => whiskey barrels => triple barrel bluff in poker => The logo is my minimalist take on 3 (triple) barrels in the shape of a club suit to further tie the theme together = Triple Barrel Club

I wanted something clean and simple to throw on a custom felt. The cash set has the same name, but it's a completely different style that is a little more illustrated and not really suited for a felt for my personal tastes.

YZeTgRz.png

Ryan told me it should be spelled out so here it is
what does he even know!

I must admit Im a little underwhelmed. I was expecting bright neon flashing lights. ;)

Looking foward to seeing it all together as Im sure the inlay was designed to go with the chips colours / patterns etc.

what does he even know!

I must admit Im a little underwhelmed. I was expecting bright neon flashing lights. ;)

Looking foward to seeing it all together as Im sure the inlay was designed to go with the chips colours / patterns etc.
Bright flashy inlays aren't really my thing. Leave that for the chips :)... but this set is definitely more muted than the cash set

Literally none of my all time favorite sets have complex or flashy inlays so I wasn't going to try to change that now.

Last edited:
Mirage might be the 1 out of 100 brighter/flashier inlays that I actually like.

But yeah, I prefer the clay to be the focus. As long as the inlay is clean, simple, with a noticeable denom you can count me in.

Plus I already have multiple sets with palm trees on the inlay LOL. Obviously palm trees look good on them so it's for a reason, but so many sets have palms on them.

If I could have it my way, CPC would have hotter stamps I wouldn't even have an inlay at all :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Everyone's been so awesome with the extra add-ons, and I'm sure only a very select few will even check back here to see it so here's a sneak peak of the tourney set theme for those that do :)

I love whiskey and poker => whiskey barrels => triple barrel bluff in poker => The logo is my minimalist take on 3 (triple) barrels in the shape of a club suit to further tie the theme together = Triple Barrel Club

I wanted something clean and simple to throw on a custom felt. The cash set has the same name, but it's a completely different style that is a little more illustrated and not really suited for a felt for my personal tastes.

YZeTgRz.png
I am super excited about this.

Gonna be honest, I'm not sure how you can pull off a, well, you design using the CPC color palette. But I don't have to guess, I just have to be patient and see. :)
I think I pulled it off for the cash set, but guess we will see.

The tourney set I was more comfortable with the cpc palette after working on the cash set so much. So it’s not crazy bright, but it is colorful.

Threw it together after giving away my color sample set to a friend so we can all be surprised together on how it actually turns out lol

Everyone's been so awesome with the extra add-ons, and I'm sure only a very select few will even check back here to see it so here's a sneak peak of the tourney set theme for those that do :)

YZeTgRz.png
Gorgeous design. Well done!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom