Vendor Sale All in blind - JeepologyOffroad CPC sample sets (1 Viewer)

Ya I know some of my jokes miss but this guy might be Poppin 2.0
Ummm...I was Poppin 1.0 thanks.

confused.gif

Erased the joke, back to programming of these stunning customs.

@Saoliver his first visit was like... "Why did you get Teal Mailers? You could have got like Black or something"

"Uh... I wanted to be able to write with a pen on them?"

"HOLY SHIT THAT MAKES SENSE...."
I hate you sometimes. Why do you have to post our personal shit?!

Thanks for buying brunch yesterday. Have a good day.

Moar headed out. I’ve had 2 people mention it already so it’s worth saying… there’s a pair of cut cards in each package so be careful slicing them open lol. Maybe I should have got mailers one size larger.

Also - if anyone missed the post for these it’s here. You can post these if you wish lol. I appreciate those that were waiting til I did the full reveal to post.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/moonlight-cardhouse-cash.90969/

1pEFjqB_d.webp

Last edited:
As of today, all but 6 should be en route so if you don't receive yours in a week don't hesitate to reach out :)

Many of the samples were still unpaid so I will be reaching out to those sometime this week. Went ahead and shipped whether status was paid or not. Will also have a random draw for 2 free sample sets (1 cash 1 tourney) courtesy of @wonderpuddle

you read my mind, i was just trying to see if i actually bought a set like i remembered or if i was imagining things

As of today, all but 6 should be en route so if you don't receive yours in a week don't hesitate to reach out :)

Many of the samples were still unpaid so I will be reaching out to those sometime this week. Went ahead and shipped whether status was paid or not. Will also have a random draw for 2 free sample sets (1 cash 1 tourney) courtesy of @wonderpuddle
Wait. So I could have not paid??!

I'm remembering this for next time....

Thanks for doing this Jeep. And thanks for even making these available to everyone. I know it has been a lot of work to get these out. It is appreciated. Can’t wait to finally see these in person.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom