Vendor Sale All in blind - JeepologyOffroad CPC sample sets (2 Viewers)

Proofs just approved for this one too. While waiting for the proofs I couldn’t help myself and added a dime to the set.

Havent hosted a dime game in years but I do want to start teaching my players new games.

Proofs just approved for this one too. While waiting for the proofs I couldn’t help myself and added a dime to the set.

Havent hosted a dime game in years but I do want to start teaching my players new games.
You know Brie and I absolutely love a $.10/$.20 PL circus game chip set!! Definitely still has potential to play very big! We have had several multi hundred dollar pots even playing with dime blinds!

Still can't believe we had a 9 plus hour cash session in VA with chipping celebrities like Forrest, Mark and Bill entertained for hours playing $.10/$.20!
20210528_121303.jpg

Dream come true when you build a set that costs thousands upon thousands of dollars! Build a TRK set... they will come! Lol

John I don't think you will regret this decision brother!!

Ok pms getting attacked lol. I ordered a lot of dimes so I should have plenty to cover anyone who wants one.

Just shoot over 3 bucks if you want a dime. I will warn for the brown chips haters. It’s a Cali chocolate chip. If you don’t like Antique Rose 20s then you won’t like my dime.

https://paypal.me/jeepology

You know Brie and I absolutely love a $.10/$.20 PL circus game chip set!! Definitely still has potential to play very big! We have had several multi hundred dollar pots even playing with dime blinds!

Still can't believe we had a 9 plus hour cash session in VA with chipping celebrities like Forrest, Mark and Bill entertained for hours playing $.10/$.20!
View attachment 731932
Dream come true when you build a set that costs thousands upon thousands of dollars! Build a TRK set... they will come! Lol

John I don't think you will regret this decision brother!!
That’s what I’m dreaming of right here. .10/.20 circus. Considered just picking up some CSQ solids for dimes later on but might as do it right and make em spotted while I’m here

Ok pms getting attacked lol. I ordered a lot of dimes so I should have plenty to cover anyone who wants one.

Just shoot over 3 bucks if you want a dime. I will warn for the brown chips haters. It’s a Cali chocolate chip. If you don’t like Antique Rose 20s then you won’t like my dime.

https://paypal.me/jeepology
Shit, I thought I was being sneaky....

Congrats my man!

Ugh will David hate me if I add a rack of nickels after my proofs were approved?!

So far there's been the original set, the "addon", and the tournament set, unless I've also missed something. If I've paid for all those already is the dime included in one of them, or do I owe extra for the dime? Definitely in though...

EDIT: Thanks for answering my PM, looks like the dime is extra, sending payment now.

Sorry guys. Yes I know it's been confusing for the sample set people.

First time doing customs and lesson learned. Just get everything you THINK you might want right off the bat.

It's set in stone from this point forward though. So far we've done:
- Cash sample
- Cash add on/update
- Tourney set
- Dime

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom