All In at the Alamo II - August 8 -11, 2019

Darson

Straight
Reaction score
I'd love to come and it's only a couple hours drive from Houston with such a huge group of PCFers in attendance. But early August is holiday time so I'm almost 100% certain to be on the other side of the pond :(

BiGGyT

Flush
Reaction score
Hey David,
I'd like to be on the "maybe" wait list. Might combine family & poker trip.
Thanks,
T

krafticus

Full House
Reaction score
I am still a maybe. debating when to get my rotator cuff repaired. Summer makes the most sense since my family will be around to help me out. Immobility for 4+ weeks... YEAY !!!

CraigT78

Full House
Reaction score
I am still a maybe. debating when to get my rotator cuff repaired. Summer makes the most sense since my family will be around to help me out. Immobility for 4+ weeks... YEAY !!!
You can play poker with one arm. I'll shuffle for you

Jonesey07

Flush
Reaction score
My wife is facing that same possibility. She's only 32 with a 4 year old and soon to be 7 year old. :(

inca911

Temp Vendor
Reaction score
@inca911 Room split? I promise to turn off my 6:00AM alarm.
That's a deal on the room chop. I just booked my flights, so @David O can move me to the IN list!

I'm arriving SAT airport Thursday @ 1:42pm, in case anyone else is arriving around that time to share a ride to the hotel.
My return flight leaves SAT @ 5:50pm, to chop the return ride to the airport.

CraigT78

Full House
Reaction score
That's a deal on the room chop. I just booked my flights, so @David O can move me to the IN list!

I'm arriving SAT airport Thursday @ 1:42pm, in case anyone else is arriving around that time to share a ride to the hotel.
Great. I'll book a double on Monday.

k9dr

4 of a Kind
Reaction score

Is Southwest schedule open thru August ?

DoubleEagle

Flush
Reaction score
Is Southwest schedule open thru August ?
Not yet.

We are currently accepting air reservations through August 5, 2019. On February 7, 2019 we will open our schedule for sale through September 2, 2019. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

rimmerryan

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hate to say it... seeing as I am only a few hours away... but at this point, I am only probably going to be able to make it for the ME.
We have staff development starting on the 7th and I won't be able to get away except for that Saturday and Sunday.

Darson

Straight
Reaction score
Thanks to USCIS and their inefficiency, it looks like I may be able to make it. Would be happy to put on the "maybe" list.

Top Bottom