All In at the Alamo II - August 8 -11, 2019

David O

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I are indeed in. Maybe this time you'll do a better job of controlling the weather -- i.e., no hurricane -- so we can take our road trip around the Gulf and through New Orleans instead of flying.
:rolleyes:
I will see what I can do for you. I know someone that can help me out on ordering the weather!

Schmendr1ck

Flush
Reaction score
I get 2 a year. Until the kids move out. Anyone know how I can get a 10 year old his own place??
Similar boat here, and I'm already committed to SQM and SatP, plus a couple others that are on the short list. I mentioned this one to Mrs. S, got The Look and "So who's watching the kids that weekend?"

I'm gonna call that a maybe. :cool:

David O

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Don't know. I was there last year but not on DavidO lockup list. Don't know if that was an oversight or secretly banned.
@dkersey - I apologize. It was a cut and paste from last years lock up list. Not sure but it did not show you on the lockup list but you were definitely there and are welcomed. You have been added.

If there was anyone else that I missed I apologize and I will make sure you have a seat. Last years attendees have first right of seat refusal.

Meddler2

Flush
Reaction score
We own a brewery here in San Anotnio so I will bring you some Texas and more specifically San Antonio craft beers for you to drink.
More details please David.
Also I attended last year but not on current list. Very likely in but will confirm in next few days.

David O

Straight Flush
Reaction score
More details please David.
Also I attended last year but not on current list. Very likely in but will confirm in next few days.
You have been added. Not sure what happened but I missed folks unintentionally. If anyone else was left out please let me know. I am sure there will be some open seats and like I said we can always add another table if needed!

The company I have had the pleasure of working with is majority owner Free Tail Brewery in San Antonio. Great beers with several different styles. We even had one of our beers, La Muerta Imperial Stout, win a Gold Medal at The Great American Beer Festival 2017.

Top Bottom