All In at the Alamo II - August 8 -11, 2019

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
So that bourbon drank itself at the Colorado meet-up :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
lol............That was only on Day 4 when I was down 1100 bucks. Hmmm, maybe drinking and exhaustion makes me a better player? That kind of was my fuel to the Circus Championship!

DrStrange

Full House
Reaction score
Jerry - AKA The Cougar - is as described, back row on the left. He passed after several years battling cancer. He had been asking about when the next all-in-at-the-Alamo was going to be held. I am sure he would have loved joining in this time too . . . :(

There are a number of locals who are itching to join us next month. We had a "practice" session last month where they learned to play scrotum.

DrStrange

Last edited:

CraigT78

Full House
Reaction score
Jerry - AKA The Cougar - is as described, back row on the left. The passed after several years battling cancer. He had been asking about when the next all-in-at-the-Alamo was going to be held. I am sure he would have loved joining in this time too . . . :(

There are a number of locals who are itching to join us next month. We had a "practice" session last month where they learned to play scrotum.

DrStrange
When we have a final count of PCF I also have a few choice locals (with deep pockets) that I can invite.

I have 4 tables coming with me.

DoubleEagle

Full House
Reaction score
Jerry - AKA The Cougar - is as described, back row on the left. He passed after several years battling cancer. He had been asking about when the next all-in-at-the-Alamo was going to be held. I am sure he would have loved joining in this time too . . . :(

DrStrange
I need a lesson also. :)

inca911

Full House
Reaction score
:)
I need a lesson also.
You are dealt 5 cards, and you must play every card you keep in hi/low8 split game. If you keep two pair and catch a match on the board = full house. Keep 1234 and catch a 5 on the board = wheel (nut low). Keeping four to an Ace high flush draw of <=8 is a very strong hand. Trips and dealt quad 8s are very good. Hehe. A fun game, but dangerous. Betting tells you lots, and the nuts are typically hidden (aka scrotum).

desjgn

Two Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend. Work has been non-stop crazy and with two products in the works, I cannot make it. My apologies as I would love to be in attendance. I hope next year.

PlaidDragon

Flush
Reaction score
I've potentially got a local buddy there in San Ant for the main event Sunday Saturday. Is there space?

Last edited:
Top Bottom