Auction All 50mm BCC Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

derekdd23

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
This is 1 of 2 sets that I am aware of in existence. The set is pretty typical of BCC with some marbling and a few spinners, but that doesn't really take away from playing with them.
The chips have only been used a handful of times and are in excellent condition. They absolutely dwarf the 43mm chips.

Included in this auction is:

830 Chips(ALL 50mm) With Racks

105 T5 (red) Silver Foil
135 T25 (green) Silver Foil
210 T100 (black) Silver Foil
130 T500 (white) Silver Foil
100 T1000 (white) Gold Foil
25 T1000 (white) Silver Foil

20 Non Denom (purple) Silver Foil
20 Non Denom (red) Silver Foil
25 Non Denom Green Silver Foil

10 T1000 (red) Gold Foil
40 T5000 (purple) Gold Foil
10 T5000 (white) Gold Foil

1. STARTING BID: $3300
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of $1
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 4:00pm Eastern Tuesday March 10th will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: CONUS shipping included, will discount $50 for intl shipments.
  10. Payment Terms: PP F&F or you pay fees

IMG_3233.JPG

IMG_3244.JPG

Held a couple of these in my hand just once. D isn’t kidding when he says they dwarf the 43mm chips.

And after just a couple of minutes of being within the gravitational field of these things, perfectly nice 39mm chips seem like some small child’s toy version of a chip.

I would be sad to see these murdered

Yah I wouldn’t do it now for sure
These have some decent history behind them now

It must have been almost 10 years ago I got mine in the original group buy and I don’t even remember what I paid

I think most people got them as addons
I’ve never seen a full set so this is cool

CT site is dead so I couldn’t even try to find when we originally got these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom