[Aliens] Hadley's Hope - Custom HU relabel set (1 Viewer)

mattross1313

Full House
Reaction score
Completed this set a little while ago, finally got around to taking some pictures!

ancient-aliens-im-not-saying-its-a-aliens-but.gif

I built a small HU set for my sister - she's a huge movie fan & has lots of cool / unique artwork and 'stuff' around her house. This will mainly be a display piece, but on hand should we ever play some cards. I went with some Milano's for the set as they had some perfect colour combo's, and were very cost effective.

Hadley's Hope is the base/colony from the Aliens movie. I used some appropriate artwork on each chip along with a movie line on the back of the chip. Not my finest work, but really happy how the set came together. The case was a bargain from eBay after getting a heads-up from @ThePrototype .

Thanks, Matt :cool

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0817.jpg
    IMG_0817.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Completed this set a little while ago, finally got around to taking some pictures!

View attachment 789144

I build a small HU set for my sister - she's a huge movie fan & has lots of cool / unique artwork and 'stuff' around her house. This will mainly be a display piece, but on hand should we ever play some cards. I went with some Milano's for the set as they had some perfect colour combo's, and were very cost effective.

Hadley's Hope is the base/colony from the Aliens movie. I used some appropriate artwork on each chip along with a movie line on the back of the chip. Not my finest work, but really happy how the set came together. The case was a bargain from eBay after getting a heads-up from @ThePrototype .

Thanks, Matt :cool

View attachment 789156

View attachment 789164

View attachment 789163

View attachment 789157

View attachment 789159

View attachment 789158

View attachment 789162

View attachment 789161

View attachment 789160

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom