Aladdin Pie Mockup (1 Viewer)

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Thoughts?

aladdin pie .png

I generally like it, save for the $20 where you took both colors most commonly used for a $25 denom and slapped a $20 on them. You've managed to violate my second most important commandment in custom chipping twice in one chip - well done!

But seriously, not a fan of a green or purple base being used for a $20 chip for exactly the reason mentioned above.

Re: the $5, I'm not a huge fan of white being near yellow - it kinda washes out the chip as a whole. It clearly gives contrast between the $1 and the $20 so that's good, but as it stands now that particular chip has the least contrast between the color pairs. Is another color possible there?

I generally like it, save for the $20 where you took both colors most commonly used for a $25 denom and slapped a $20 on them. You've managed to violate my second most important commandment in custom chipping twice in one chip - well done!

But seriously, not a fan of a green or purple base being used for a $20 chip for exactly the reason mentioned above.

Re: the $5, I'm not a huge fan of white being near yellow - it kinda washes out the chip as a whole. It clearly gives contrast between the $1 and the $20 so that's good, but as it stands now that particular chip has the least contrast between the color pairs. Is another color possible there?
Open to any suggestions for color changes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom