Aladdin $25 what is it worth? (1 Viewer)

Marius L

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I see there are many different versions of the Aladdin chips, and I'm wondering what this specific $25 chip is worth. Says it's issued in the 1970s on chipguide. Anyone has some insight to share?

I searched sold/unsold listings on eBay as well as spinettis website, but couldn't find it anywhere.

Thanks

Screenshot_20200219-230622.png

Last edited:
An old 312 spotted bicycle tire with an off-centered inlay? Pfft. Ain't worth nothing. Just send all that you find to me for proper disposal. ;) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

My 2015 Chip Rack says its an "O" value or $150-174. I have a newer version at home, but i think that is about right. I think the value is more closer to $60-$100, though. The chip is usually worn, so a better conditioned chip may get you a premium.

Here is a scan of the one i have.
24276026757_c34a99aa9f.jpg

gmunny dropping knowledge, agree with the assessment
not a common chip
with all the crazy single collectors at PCF in the market now, I would estimate the higher part of the range
most chip rack prices are way too high

gmunny dropping knowledge, agree with the assessment
not a common chip
with all the crazy single collectors at PCF in the market now, I would estimate the higher part of the range
most chip rack prices are way too high

It is crazy what’s happened to the singles market. I used to think there were only a couple of us around here, and then the prices have absolutely skyrocketed over the past several months.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom