Ain’t as good as I once was. (1 Viewer)

ImCrossland

Full House
Reaction score
Started on what I thought was going to be a nice spontaneous road trip to Vegas earlier (19-hr drive), and 45 mins in... gave up. Flights booked for tomorrow out of San Antonio.

Playing at Rounders Card House tonight instead haha It was such a good idea in my college days. Too old now. Playing in the $5k GTD free roll in about 30 mins.

Vacation is off to a good start.

-Triston

At 56, this is how things often go for me now too. You're not alone, and as you did on your trip, we adjust on the fly sometimes and still reach the objective. :tup:

I think you made the +ev decision.

Less time travelling means more time at the tables and enjoying your vacation time!

Avg. stack is 73k
61 of 83 left
We didn’t get last, it’s a start.
19A629D0-40EA-4EC7-9CB6-6B181E893749.jpeg

Started on what I thought was going to be a nice spontaneous road trip to Vegas earlier (19-hr drive), and 45 mins in... gave up. Flights booked for tomorrow out of San Antonio.

Playing at Rounders Card House tonight instead haha It was such a good idea in my college days. Too old now. Playing in the $5k GTD free roll in about 30 mins.

Vacation is off to a good start.

-Triston
I recently did a single day round trip drive from Boston to Philadelphia and back. After 12 hrs behind the wheel all I wanted was to go to the bathroom and go to bed, and not necessarily in that order.

take down that tournament!

Out in 23rd.

9h10h vs Qh3h (You know where this is going)
Flop - 9c/Kh/7d

Check, check

Turn - 5h

Opponent bets 50% pot, I call

River - 2h

Opponent goes all-in, I call and out.

Tough losing to a higher straight but shouldn’t have been in the hand in the first place.

I was BB and doomed myself.

Disclaimer: None of these chips have been cleaned or touched up at all.

Has been quite the task of harvesting chips when chip cages won’t sell to you but honestly it’s been a blast.

Once these are cleaned up, they’ll look sweet and we’re committing all night tonight to adding to it. You can see here, the *mint* $1’s on the top and used but *good* $1’s in the middle.

Finding good $5’s has been the ultimate challenge but we haven’t lost hope!
04DB07CA-098B-4DDE-A7C5-753A3A27BF89.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom