Trade Wanted *used* Casablanca $5 (or other THC $5) and HP $20 - bait within (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipdenny

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hi all,

I want to build a small-ish used THC cash set using the few racks of jack cinci 1’s I recently acquired.

Want:

- THC spotted chips in used condition (but not bike tires) to use as $5 and $20 chips - will likely relabel (perhaps some fantasy chips?)
- non-traditional colors are good so long as it doesn’t tilt or confuse me. $5’s can be red, black, purple, blue, orange, yellow, etc. $20’s can be pretty much the same with the inclusion of green.
- open to all colors and edge spots
- 2-3 racks of “$5” and 1-3 barrels of “$20”
- priority is something that won’t destroy my wallet and won’t cause anxiety to put into play

I would be more specific about the exact chips I want if I had more knowledge of what’s out there. In fact, I could really use some advice!

EDIT: Casablanca $5’s and HP $20’s seem to be the ticket! Still open to other options!

What I have to trade:

AST hot stamp T25 x 40
AST hot stamp T100 x 40
AST hot stamp T500 x 20
AS Cash $20 x 60
AS Cash $2 x 100
Various milled THC solids in used condition (white, fuchsia, orange, blue, day green heavily used)
HSI mint $1a, $1, $1s, $5p, $5s, $25p, $25s
+cash as needed

Thank you!

Last edited:
I feel like the FLV or VLV $5s would look good with your Cinci $1s.

photos by @PlayerADK and @ReallyGoodUsername
IMG_20210511_095316_2.jpg
0291C3E2-D8D2-42AA-8BD5-F611785D79E9.jpeg

Casablanca $5s and $25s come to mind. Finding actual $20s will be a challenge. These are available in varying levels of wear... from near mint to good used.
76426.jpg
76399.jpg

Note: There are several different flavors of Casablanca $5s and $25s. Check out all variations on mogh:
http://chipguide.themogh.org/cg_chip2.php?id=AWPBCC&v=3128407843

I would get 1 more rack and make the AS $2 into $5's. Keep AS $20 as $20. done...
I like this idea actually - the AS $2's are a very underrated rack and make a good non-traditional $5 imo to pair with a light colored $1. If you do go that route, I have an extra rack in mint condition that I am looking to trade. Am in search of HSI $25s if you are interested in working something out there.

I like this idea actually - the AS $2's are a very underrated rack and make a good non-traditional $5 imo to pair with a light colored $1. If you do go that route, I have an extra rack in mint condition that I am looking to trade. Am in search of HSI $25s if you are interested in working something out there.
agree with the idea, the AS $2s are really nice and somehow not much love for them..
WhatsApp Image 2021-10-19 at 02.37.24.jpeg

agree with the idea, the AS $2s are really nice and somehow not much love for them..View attachment 796880

Agreed... I’ve got a set in progress which similarly will use three racks of the AS $2s as fives. I may do an orange label to pick up the edge spots.

Pretty hard to get red THCs in any quantity lately, at least in decent condition. That’s what got me thinking about the brown AS $2s.

Bump - narrowed down to Casablanca $5 (yellow/purple spots) and HP $20.

Still open to other options, but these seem to be right for me.

Edit: if you’ve got Casablanca 5’s in VG condition, @toothpic is seeking those. I’ll take any that are worse than what he’s after, or better ones after he’s done with his set :)
Thanks, @pipdenny ! Very gracious of you.

While I don't need absolutely minty chips, I'd be happy to buy them if that's all that comes up. Below is a picture i pulled from a previous classified add. The condition I'm looking for are the middle row of chips, especially the two barrels on the right.

Safe to say the last rack is the condition you're looking for?

CasaBlanca Red 5 varying conditions.jpg

I wanted to match the condition of the typical used jack cinci 1’s. So probably the last barrel on the right of the middle row, as well as the left few barrels of the third row. But I will certainly take racks in the condition of any of those in the third row, I just want to avoid total bike tires.

I know you’ve been looking for a while so I don’t want to step on your toes with this brand new project. I’d take any of the ones you’d reject, as well as any nicer ones after your set is done :D

Sorry for the double bump but I’ll also take THC black 100’s that can be murdered to make 20’s :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom