Advice on Horseshoe 1s (1 Viewer)

JaketheGreat

High Hand
Reaction score
I'm thinking of starting to collect a set of horseshoes and really like the design on the primary $1s shown as the second chip on the picture and the secondary $1s shown on the end of the picture. They're both priced about the same and I cant really decide between the two of them. What do you guys think?
1-chips-jpg.png

I just picked up 300 1(a) chips, and I love them. Although, I think it depends on what the other chips will be. I went with HSI secondaries that have color matched labels, so this made the most sense.

20210712_214153.png

I like the edge spots and colors of the 1a, but not fond of the inlay...it’s too dark to see the text clearly. I wish it had been white text on that dark background.
I personally went with secondary (#3 in the photo). Nice colors, brighter inlay, and the off-white chip still looks white unless you put a bright white chip next to it.

I tend to agree with the 1A recommendation as well. I started with the primary and switched to the 1A and feel it works better with the HSI (primary chip set). Although, they both work

D30D9975-8C7A-40D0-8AB2-C6425BDBA523.jpeg
6B3F33D3-66A5-4DD1-8E0A-2858E36736B0.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom