Adding a $25 chip to The Club House set (1 Viewer)

Rhodeman77

Straight Flush
Reaction score
It seems I will be hosting the $2/5 game I play in about once a month to give the main host a break. While the PCA set can cover the game fine I want to use my custom set as well.

But using a $20 chip doesn’t really fit well with the game stakes and rebuys.

So the fun solution is to add a few racks of $25’s to the set for when I host larger buy-in games.

It will be a green based chip, I’m 90% sold on the 3D14 spot pattern. Here are some mock ups. Let me know your thoughts and share any other mock up you like.

The inlay will be staying the same as the $20 chip, I will just be changing the denomination.

D8D8DF19-2FE1-4842-BAB7-28DC1BE2E0D6.png
0F629254-0106-4DC6-913F-549D62A2830C.png

Without breaking out the color samples, I like the DG Green, Lavender, DG Saturn. It reminds me of the PNY $25. You would not mix this chip up with the og $20 chip.

You probably haven't heard this yet but that $5 chip is the sht!!

Why not take the awesome color combo of the $20 and incorporate it into the $25

View attachment 139010

I thought about it, and may do it. But I think I want the $25 chip to be it’s own. The $20 is really the top denomination chip when playing 25/50c to a small $1/2 game. So it should be to biggest edge spot. Not the case with the $25 chip in the $2/5 game.

Without breaking out the color samples, I like the DG Green, Lavender, DG Saturn. It reminds me of the PNY $25. You would not mix this chip up with the og $20 chip.

You probably haven't heard this yet but that $5 chip is the sht!!

Clearly I needed to finish my coffee before commenting. I looked at the first mock up and thought the green $20 was an og chip.

I think you have it right with the Green, Purple, DG Pink.

If that $100 will be in play then I would go with the lightest green you can. I know from personal exp :(

Do you mean the black $500 chip?

If so, there are only 25 of them in the set. If more than 5 hit the table on a night I’d be surprised. And when they do everyone knows what they are so I’m not worried they will get confused for a $25 chip.

But I won’t be using dark green regardless. Regular green would be the darkest green in consideration.

One vote for the light green base since none of the other chips in the line-up have a dayglow base. And picking the light green over regular green to lighten up the set after that dark'ish butterscotch. Then I like the dg pink/blurple spots that echo the $20 chip.

Edit: whoa! except for the quarter chip! that's a retana burner! Nice.

Another option. I’m really leaning towards DG green as the base color for its brightness. Most of the edge spot colors I like are darker so they don’t get as much contrast with the regular green or even light green.

25499EC0-7380-41E6-9A09-6A3AFDADF5E2.png

Ahh, the ole' green chip. I know they won't get used in the same pots, but you do have a chip with 1/2 dg green base. I'd stick to your original chip or the same spot colors with light green.

Ahh, the ole' green chip. I know they won't get used in the same pots, but you do have a chip with 1/2 dg green base. I'd stick to your original chip or the same spot colors with light green.

The DG green being used in the 25c and $25 doesn’t bother me. If the 25c chip is in play then the $20 chip is being used for sure. The $25 chip would only be used when the smallest chip on the table is the $1.

Do you mean the black $500 chip?

If so, there are only 25 of them in the set. If more than 5 hit the table on a night I’d be surprised. And when they do everyone knows what they are so I’m not worried they will get confused for a $25 chip.

But I won’t be using dark green regardless. Regular green would be the darkest green in consideration.
Sorry, yes I did mean the $500. Fair enough!

Samples? Also, was the $500 part of the original?

Samples? Also, was the $500 part of the original?

I’m not planning on shipping samples, but will order some extras in case I change my mind at a later date.

The $500 and the 25c were an add-on done a few months ago.

Reactions: BNM
This decision was done before I could even comment. I like the choice and would have voted for that or the tricolor 314.

Both go well with the original set, and also go well with the larger denom chips for the bigger game.

Well done.

I’m not planning on shipping samples, but will order some extras in case I change my mind at a later date.

The $500 and the 25c were an add-on done a few months ago.

Would love samples of both, and the 25, if you become inclined!

I have the original 4 chips and would love to get the other 3, if that is possible?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom