Addicted to MGM - Grand's, Detroit's, Foxwood's and Custom's (1 Viewer)

5aces

Full House
Reaction score
Hi,

to be honest, with all the beautiful sets out there, I can't say for sure why I keep getting stuck with MGM and these now make up a large part of my collection. Let's just say that's the way it is.

It's been a long journey to get that far and it wasn't always fun, but I think it's time to post my latest and current MGM sets in one thread.
I'll update the pictures within the next weeks or so, but at first I'd like to share my best of pics, which I made during the last years. These are all sets I still own, but during my self imposed downsizing process I optimized the breakdowns for my little home games (plus some extras :sneaky:).

Please enjoy!

Sebastian

MGM Grand Las Vegas theme - tourney set:
IMG_0912.jpg
IMG_0911.jpg
IMG_0913.jpg
IMG_0915.jpg
IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

MGM Grand Las Vegas theme - cash set:
008.JPG

012.JPG
013.JPG

MGM Foxwoods theme - cash set:
MGM FW D.JPG
IMG_5468.jpg

Those are Fantastic! Always love MGM chips!

I was sure there is no need to tag you that you don’t miss the pron. All alerts/search engines adjusted and looking for keywords like „MGM“. ;)
I still remember the time on CT when you had a lot of MGM‘s for sale. Good old time.

Nickel MGMs..cool. I never know those existed.

The color scheme matched the 1st edition quarters.
Don't know if I'd ever put into play the nickels, but with 0.25/.50 cash games, you have more nickel chips to splash around.

Nickel MGMs..cool. I never know those existed.

The color scheme matched the 1st edition quarters.
Don't know if I'd ever put into play the nickels, but with 0.25/.50 cash games, you have more nickel chips to splash around.
These were customs. Some PrOn:

1BFAB643-4296-4F87-ADCC-8755B92ED3B2.jpeg88D4F0A8-4295-40BF-9464-20B5EF933198.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom