ACF status (1 Viewer)

SixSpeedFury

Full House
Reaction score
Does anyone know the current status of ACF (Aviation Club de France)? I am visiting Paris next year and it would suck if that poker room is still closed down :(

A google translation from their news section:

"The Aviation Club de France needs you!
One day you want to replay in this mythical place? Come and support the re-opening of the Aviation Club de France in the evenings participant support #BringBackAcf
Have you been likely to show your support. The team of ACF thank you, but we expect you many more during our Special Evenings #BringBackAcf
From Sunday, October 12, #BringBackAcf Nights will be held every day at the Aviation Club de France, 104 avenue des Champs Elysées, 75008 Paris.
As part of these special evenings only spaces Lobby Bar and Restaurant will be open and will welcome from 17h to 1h.
Come and help the Aviation Club de France!
To do this, you can have a drink, dinner, make a donation or sponsor a close by revealing this unique place because #BringBackAcf evenings are open to all!"

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Their poker page seems to not exist though...

Thanks for the translation Puggy. So they are opened on a limited basis? I know that the police raided all the other poker rooms in the area, but other than that I have no more info besides following pokernews.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom