"Aces Poker & Card Room" sample set swap!

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More info on the chips: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/new-kickstarter-alert-aces-poker-card-room-edge-aligned-ceramic-poker-chips.47904/

For anyone on the fence and thinking about an order of over 300 chips, I will be shipping 4
sample sets
that I'd like to PCFers to pass around to those who want it. If you are up for this I will ship it to the first dibs, then you ship it to the next in line after you've looked them over (hoping to get them out and around fast, so only agree if you can ship next day after you receive them), rinse, repeat.

Starting the line now. Post here and I'll add you to the list here. I'll reach out via PM for the first persons address.

Sample Chip Set Swap List #1
  1. @Newtons1st
  2. @Legend5555
  3. @Suited Connector
Sample Chip Set Swap List #2
  1. @ReallyGoodUsername
  2. @SixSpeedFury
EU Sample Set List #3)
  1. @JuniperCat
  2. @mrplacey
  3. @Alexinho
Canada Sample Set List #4)
  1. @200 Motels

Last edited:

JuniperCat

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I'd also like to see the samples! I'm in the UK though, would anyone be willing to get them over here?

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my test batch is in!

I will be compiling some sample sets including the following:
  • Random selection of 5 Ace chips + 5 semi-custom "Vowell" chips
  • A 43mm Bounty Chip
  • An ace Chip with the card mold
20191026_085950.jpg

Please note: I'm changing the center area to be darker, and tweaking a few colors.

4 sets are going out, 2 in the US, 1 in EU, 1 in Canada.

Once you get yours, please PM the next person on the list for their address, please don't post addresses here publicly. Try to ship out as quickly as possible as the person on the list might want to get in on the KickStarter deals.

Legend5555

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Has he gone radio silent? Haven't heard anything from him in a several days.

Marhault

Flush
Reaction score
I did received 3 of his sample chips a while back, if you want to see my post to at least have an idea:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/new-kickstarter-alert-aces-poker-card-room-edge-aligned-ceramic-poker-chips.47904/post-901905
I had them in hand and for the price they're not bad. They're a good budget custom option. I do agree that there were spinners in the stack that I had. They weren't as bad as some spinners I've seen but there was enough that he has to know they exist. To me it wasn't bad enough to be a major issue for the price. That's what I tried to keep in perspective.

If you're wanting these to be a top notch custom chip like ABC can make on a ceramic you're going to be disappointed I can promise you. They're not ABC ceramics. They're half the price though. So you're sacrificing quality for value.

I don't blame the OP because he probably doesn't have much experience with different chips and might not even know what a spinner was or even have good chips to compare them to.

Bosco24

Pair
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey sorry guys, jam packed with orders and some personal items I need to address (wife is a wee bit preggy and I am going through a career shift)

I've got the sets ready to rumble.

That being said, I'm honoring the same KickStarter prices and extending them for 30 days after it finishes for PCFers, these will be available in a private page on my site after the KickStarter ends.

If you need to reach me fast, I'd recommend FaceBook messenger or by email at Taylor@boscospoker.com. Not always on the forum, so it is the best way to get ahold.

Going to be getting my wifes help taking orders and shipping, seems like an ideal job for a preggy lady haha

200 Motels

Flush
Reaction score
Got mine last week. I really like them. They have a great sound (much more clacky vs other ceramic glassy sound). Only concern is a few spinners but the spin isn't all that bad compared to say, Ceramic Scroll chips. Plus they look awesome. Got a PM from @Bradley, who's interested in the sample. Say the word @Bosco24 and I'll get them out to him asap.

Top Bottom