Aces Ceramic Chips Art Files

Resource Aces Ceramic Chips Art Files (1 Viewer) 1.0.0

Very nice, does someone know how to fix edges? At least #07 seems to miss something. I like the design very much - but realy ask myself how to get the edge designed that it matches to the face. And when you order a chip do the mirror the backface that it is matching to the edge? Specialy at the edges with 2 color side by side it could be an issue -or do I think something wrong?

Very nice, does someone know how to fix edges? At least #07 seems to miss something. I like the design very much - but realy ask myself how to get the edge designed that it matches to the face. And when you order a chip do the mirror the backface that it is matching to the edge? Specialy at the edges with 2 color side by side it could be an issue -or do I think something wrong?

Yes, #7 is goofed. I've just used #14 and edit the colors. I've ordered chips from BrPro Poker, and through one of the Cards Mold group buys, and both times the company does the "mirroring" for you, so that the edgespots match on both sides of the chips

This is great, thank you to Bosco and @Tommy . This is my first time looking at designs, can these be applied to other manufactures aside from BrPro poker? Can these be used for tina card molds etc?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom