Account Upgrade Status Reminder (1 Viewer)

jbriod

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Since everyone visits the Classifieds I thought this post should be listed here until it’s moved.

I’ll keep this short...REMINDER to upgrade your account to a supporting member. This is voluntary to help maintain the costs associated with website maintenance. This also keeps annoying 3rd party non-poker related advertisements from popping up on every page. Receive the prestigious supporting member status symbol and help keep our hobby alive! Only $25 for a Full year!! Contact @Tommy if you haven’t received a renewal notice and you’d like to help. Greatfully appreciated!

You guys are missing out.

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 10.44.03 PM.png

Funny, I had a day where I was not a supporting member...until I had a chance to renew. ALL of the ads were for Jeep accessories. LOL.
I have to admit, there was a little part of me that didn't want to renew, for this vary reason. I wanted to see the Jeep accessory ads!!
Alas, I renewed anyways.

Funny, I had a day where I was not a supporting member...until I had a chance to renew. ALL of the ads were for Jeep accessories. LOL.
I have to admit, there was a little part of me that didn't want to renew, for this vary reason. I wanted to see the Jeep accessory ads!!
Alas, I renewed anyways.
B787B8BC-320F-4767-AB78-2660608DE7B1.jpeg

Alas, I renewed anyways.
I had one visit where my pihole got me the Red Banner of Shame and I renewed right away, so I'm pretty sure my lapse was only a few hours. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom