Absolutely Baffling (1 Viewer)

Blimey, I don't know where to begin here.

Ok, so Marle raises a straddle preflop in the cutoff. What I'm assuming is a LAG defends in the straddle with a middling hand.

Both players brick the flop. Marle C-bets to represent a made hand, straddler calls with only one over card.

Straddler makes a low pair on the turn and calls another huge C-bet from Marle. Even here, what on earth does he think he's beating here?

Marle binks the runner runner flush and makes a half pot value bet into a huge pot. Again, what on God's green earth does the straddler think he's beating with potential flushes, sets, and with Marle representing at worst a top pair that obliterates the straddler's low two pair.

Not even the stickiest player in my game is calling with Ace 5 after that flop.

Last edited:
In his shoes. He knows she knows what he’s holding. She knows he’s holding weak so even if she has nothing she’s gonna make a play at this.

there’s another hand like this where it was exposed and the guy tries to bluff him off his exposed hand but fails. I can’t remember

That’s pretty standard for Frank ‘The Chicken Man’ Stepuchin. The guy is what we call “good for the game”............ you should go look at his other PokerGo appearances and his WPT final table.... this is an average night for him. :sneaky: :tup:

In his shoes. He knows she knows what he’s holding. She knows he’s holding weak so even if she has nothing she’s gonna make a play at this.

there’s another hand like this where it was exposed and the guy tries to bluff him off his exposed hand but fails. I can’t remember
This. And he looks like he really doesn't want to get bluffed by the girl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom