ABS WPS Tribute Chips customizable? (1 Viewer)

Piccolo

Pair
Reaction score
I should really stop looking up poker chips for “fun.” I always find some more that I might “need!”

Just wondering if anyone knows if I can customize the World Poker Series Tribute chips on ABC gifts and awards (pictured below).

Specifically what I’d like to do is change the text AND the denominations. I’d like a blue 1 CENT chip and a red 5 cent chip. I’d keep the green at 25 but change that to 25 cents. Lol that’d be for a SUPER micro stakes cash set for “those people” that don’t want to risk anything. It’d also be kind of cool cause then I’d have a cash set for every U.S bill as a buy in ($1, $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100 all covered).

Could this be that set?!? Lemme know...

Attachments

• 1FC495F3-1871-401E-993D-1CEDF5BEC38D.png
    1FC495F3-1871-401E-993D-1CEDF5BEC38D.png
    551.1 KB · Views: 158
  • A1F6FA1D-BD2B-46FA-8105-8048F55ED3F2.png
    A1F6FA1D-BD2B-46FA-8105-8048F55ED3F2.png
    390.2 KB · Views: 151
I was one of Gene's (ABC) first customers when figured out how to print aligned edges on his ceramics. This was back around 2007 or 2008. At that time, if you wanted to customize the chips, he would refer you to an artist. Attached is a quick pic of how mine came out. Now that they merged with BR PRO, they might have someone in-house that can do it. Gene was always good to me, and I'm sure that has carried over to BR PRO. Even if they refer you to an artist, it should be cheap and totally worth it.

IMG_20210711_225039__01.jpg

I should really stop looking up poker chips for “fun.” I always find some more that I might “need!”

Just wondering if anyone knows if I can customize the World Poker Series Tribute chips on ABC gifts and awards (pictured below).

Specifically what I’d like to do is change the text AND the denominations. I’d like a blue 1 CENT chip and a red 5 cent chip. I’d keep the green at 25 but change that to 25 cents. Lol that’d be for a SUPER micro stakes cash set for “those people” that don’t want to risk anything. It’d also be kind of cool cause then I’d have a cash set for every U.S bill as a buy in ($1, $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100 all covered).

I'm pretty sure you can change the text and/or denoms under their "semi-customisation" price model, but you'll have to ask @ABC Gifts and Awards or @BR Pro Poker to be sure.

Yes we can do that, there's no additional cost to change text & denominations on these ones. :) We used to have a note on there about it, but it seems every time our eCommerce host updates their system, something disappears or gets messed up lol. We've seriously slacked off with keeping the ABC site updated, sorry about that. You just need to order a minimum of 25 per denom. Shoot us an email (info@abcgiftsandawards.com) with your desired denoms/text/colors and we'll get a proof set up for you!

-Kristil (ABC/BR Pro)

Yes we can do that, there's no additional cost to change text & denominations on these ones. :) We used to have a note on there about it, but it seems every time our eCommerce host updates their system, something disappears or gets messed up lol. We've seriously slacked off with keeping the ABC site updated, sorry about that. You just need to order a minimum of 25 per denom. Shoot us an email (info@abcgiftsandawards.com) with your desired denoms/text/colors and we'll get a proof set up for you!
-Kristil (ABC/BR Pro)
Excellent. I do have a semi custom set being made from brpro right now. I’d like to save some money for a minute. This info is great to know, and I’ll hit you up if/when I decide for them; thank you.

ABC will absolutely change text/denoms/colors on their stock ceramics.

The set you referenced was the basis for these:

41228D07-8C23-49E1-AC36-BEE94D2AE420.jpeg

Super pleased with them. ABC also makes adding on easy if/when u decide you want more:

F38E6BFF-105D-4252-BFA0-1E9C289383B5.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom