Found ABC made Chipco racks for 67.7mm racks for CPC chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marhault

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I'm needing 15 of the 67.7mm acrylic racks that @dennis63 sells for CPC chips. I have several of the Chipco racks that abc makes to trade. If you're interested let me know. Thanks!

Wish I had some extras for ya. You WON'T regret buying them if you had to. I bought a bunch for my CPC Rounders, and they are just amazing. Couldn't be happier.

Wish I had some extras for ya. You WON'T regret buying them if you had to. I bought a bunch for my CPC Rounders, and they are just amazing. Couldn't be happier.
If I don't find someone to trade before my chips come in I'll just buy them. Just thought maybe someone had some sitting around they weren't using or someone wanting some of the Chipco racks, either way. I've got most of mine filled, I think I have 4 of 5 that have never even been used. But I can put some of my single racks into boxes. I probably have 100 or so from the various manufacturerers. All genuine Chipco though. Figure it never hurts to ask.

I doubt you will find a trading partner, but selling them instead of trading them away will get you somewhere (hint hint)

Have these 3 avail @Marhault, pls cover the shipping n they r yours.
67.7 rack x 3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom