ABC Gifts and Awards label? Anyone have pictures of finished project? (1 Viewer)

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to have ABC Gifts and Awards make some labels. Anyone have any finished projects they can share. Would like to see the quality of their work.

Very happy with mine! :tup:
2AF4600C-FCF9-43F8-AE33-A608FC752882.png

I’ll just put a plug in here for Gene- I got some labels from him to expand my set of labeled Milano’s and he was just absolutely fantastic to work with.

I’ll just put a plug in here for Gene- I got some labels from him to expand my set of labeled Milano’s and he was just absolutely fantastic to work with.
Is the best way to reach him to send him a PM here? I have sent a couple messages starting last week but so far no response

I'd like to see some more zoomed pics on paulsons. I'm very close to just taking a shot and ordering some from ABC too

Is the best way to reach him to send him a PM here? I have sent a couple messages starting last week but so far no response

Huh. I just emailed him via the contact section on his website, and he replied pretty promptly. That said, you have to expect some variance in any small business where you are communicating with the owner.

Yes, he sells laminated labels. Specifically, a polycarbonate laminate with a nice matte finish. I presume he does glossy as well, although why you’d want that I’m not sure. I have the same labels on some chips that are like 6 years old. They are very tough, 100% waterproof. After a few years they become very difficult to remove.

Huh. I just emailed him via the contact section on his website, and he replied pretty promptly. That said, you have to expect some variance in any small business where you are communicating with the owner.

Yes, he sells laminated labels. Specifically, a polycarbonate laminate with a nice matte finish. I presume he does glossy as well, although why you’d want that I’m not sure. I have the same labels on some chips that are like 6 years old. They are very tough, 100% waterproof. After a few years they become very difficult to remove.
I tried PM'ing through here. I sent an email earlier through his website. Hopefully we will touch base in the next couple of days

I have ordered a lot of chips, a lot of labels, as well as plaques from him. Excellent do business with. Just fantastic.

Edit. Added pics

Attachments

• Weller Hardy 8V cash set 1 of each.jpg
    Weller Hardy 8V cash set 1 of each.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 185
  • Weller Hardy 8V cash set 5c 25c $1 a.jpg
    Weller Hardy 8V cash set 5c 25c $1 a.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 170
  • Weller Hardy 8V cash set 152.jpg
    Weller Hardy 8V cash set 152.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
He's probably slammed with royal labels honestly. It's also not his primary business as he has custom chip orders and tons of other products

@Perthmike you don't have a us mailing address do you? As with all things I would get samples but it might be time and cost prohibitive.

Sorry if already been done, but what is ABC charging for labels these days (laminated/unlaminated matte)?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom