ABC Gifts and Awards Acquiring PGI / Palm Imports (2 Viewers)

ABC Gifts and Awards

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
We are happy to finally be able to announce that ABC Gifts and Awards is acquiring the PGI / Palm Imports assets. Congratulations to Joe, Jim, and Barry on their retirement!

Within the next week or two all of the equipment and inventory will be shipping out from Florida to us in California. This will coincide with our move to a much larger facility, still here in the Bay Area. There will most likely be some production delays as both businesses are moving, but we hope to get up and running in the new building as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Gene

Great news. Time for a name change too.
When I was considering ordering custom ceramics and I heard the available options, I immediately dismissed your company because I wanted to order poker chips from a poker chip company, not some Things Remembered sounding jack of all trades company. Yes, its stupid to make a judgement like that based only on a company name, but if I did it, I'm sure others have.

We are happy to finally be able to announce that ABC Gifts and Awards is acquiring the PGI / Palm Imports assets. Congratulations to Joe, Jim, and Barry on their retirement!

Within the next week or two all of the equipment and inventory will be shipping out from Florida to us in California. This will coincide with our move to a much larger facility, still here in the Bay Area. There will most likely be some production delays as both businesses are moving, but we hope to get up and running in the new building as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Gene
Somehow I'm not really surprised. Congrats, and good luck at the new place!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom