Abby99 checking in (2 Viewers)

abby99

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everybody!

After a long illness that kept me away from PCF for about a year :eek:, I'm finally starting to feel like my former self. It's going to take some time to catch up here. Hope I didn't miss anything super important.

@newer members: I've been involved in poker chip forums since 2005. A good friend who knew that I love to play mixed games told me about a chip forum that held weekly mixed-game tournaments online, but only forum members were allowed to play. I joined the forum immediately. I was in poker heaven with online mixed game tournaments every Monday and NLHE tournaments on Thursdays, and with local home games most weekends. Until my health became an issue, I was an active participant in this community. I hosted home games in the Chicago area from 2006 through 2016. Sadly, since I retired and moved to Iowa in spring of 2017, I've managed to find enough players to host just one home game. :cry:

It's great to be back!

--Marsha (abby99)

Welcome back, Marsha—sorry to hear about your illness, but glad you’re doing well.

Time for an Iowa meetup!

hugs Marsha!
so very happy to see you again
--Ed
1668370311563.png

Welcome back Marsha. Glad you’re doing better. I hope you are able to find more players for live games.

I’m glad you are feeling well. I know you are one of the well known members here and just admire that Lady Luck Club custom set. A grail set for sure! Happy chip hunting and game running!

Welcome back. Great to hear your health is better. I was going through my sample sets the other day and came across your Lady Luck set. One of the best BCC sets ever.

Welcome back friend! Good to see you online and to see we've hosted the same number of games since leaving Chicago. Oddly enough the Mrs. and I were just talking about you the other day and wondering how you were. Are you going to be in Chicago over Thanksgiving by chance?

It’s good to hear from you Marsha and I hope we can play soon!

So great to have you back and in good healt Marsha…can not wait to meet you at WCC next year

Welcome back and glad to hear you're feeling better again. I've been using your mixed game guides to introduce mixed games to my crew. I'm glad to meet the creator.

Welcome back, Marsha! Glad to hear you’re heading in the right direction with your health. Get that home pokah game up and running…doctor’s orders.

Good to see you back & posting again Marsha :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom