• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Abbiati chips (1 Viewer)

HMK

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
So i stumbled upon these. Unfortunatly designed more or less as dice chips, but i'm 100% certain that on a swedish site a box saying abbiati can only mean they actually are exactly that. (as litterary nobody except a handfull of scrub donkeys know what abbiati is here)

Don't know if these actually are of interest to anybody, but there was a few diffrent sale adds for full or partial racks. So figurered somebody might like them.

75kr is roughly 8$ and 250kr is roughly 27$.

Screenshot_20200707_091246_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200707_091405_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200707_091217_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200707_091309_com.android.chrome.jpg

Went to the website, and based on the "juice" on those 10's, they look like the real deal. Any idea what the origin might be?

I'm going to try and help a member here get them. So if you don't have a super urge for the chips please let me help him have a chance to get them at a low price.

I'm going to try and help a member here get them. So if you don't have a super urge for the chips please let me help him have a chance to get them at a low price.
Sure, I’m out

IMG_20200720_105726.jpg

So these just arrived to me and will shortly be heading towards USA. They are definitly real, have a weight of about 9g and no metal slug as far as i can tell. (i just put a magnet against them). I think these are probobly what is listed as wheel checks in the abbiati brochure judging by look and weight.

But honestly, the feel and how these chips stack really surprise me. It might be the hooker juices for all I know, but the slippery issues i had with matsuis is not there at all. Really really nice chips! Now i want some abbiatis for myself, haha.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom