Aaron from stL (1 Viewer)

Arock101

Reaction score
What up, I’m Aaron

new to this site, 38, been playing for 25-30 yrs. started a cash game big-o need a unique chip set and I like to get try and buy things I can enjoy and appreciate over functionality alone and being frugal..... as the game getS going it gets pretty juicy..... I’m looking for a large collections or to assemble from several smaller collections.

I feel like an idiot because even when Ifind something I’m wanting to buy at the listed price... I can’t figure out how to do so!

Help!?!?!? Please

Welcome!

Transactions between members on this site are conducted through private messages. Check out the FAQ.

Hi Aaron. I'm from Joe from nearby St Charles! Welcome to the sickness.
A few questions we need the answer to:
What stakes are you playing?
Single table or multi-table set?
Have you got samples yet? Samples are pretty important. What chips are you considering?

Have a look around. There is SO MUCH info here, and many people who are helpful and know just about everything about chips. Take your time and do it right!

Hello and welcome to the forum Aaron, you have to reach a 10 post minimum before you can post in a for sale ad. We use PayPal, venmo, Google pay etc. most frequently here.

If you let us know the stakes you play and your average number of players, how many rebuys you may be offering, we can help guide you to the right direction to start out for a set break down. Once you have your base set laid down you can continue adding on as much as your heart desires and wallet allows

I feel like an idiot because even when Ifind something I’m wanting to buy at the listed price... I can’t figure out how to do so!

Post in the thread that you will take them and follow up with a PM.

While you did PM me yesterday it was to request that I text you. After looking at your profile I see that you have been a member for a year with zero posts or feedback. That made your PM look suspicious.

So now I have both sent you a PM and a text and have not heard back. I have two people in line wanting the chips, I go to the post office in the morning so if I don't hear back pretty soon the next person in line will get them.

Good luck in your chipping! My targeted chips change daily, so I would just say take your time.

Welcome to PCF! Both myself and many others would be pleased to help any way we can. There is tons of experience and information here, take your time and ask questions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom