AA from early position...how many streets? (1 Viewer)

The place in general sounds scummier and scummier the more you talk about it haha!
It is a fairly good demographic representation of the RVA! College kids mixed with tatted up millenials, some rednecks and business people....some rich some poor. All mixed in with the never far away smell of weed!

It's really not a bad place to play, except for the terrible rake and the worst chips known to man. Games are for the most part pretty good.

when you going next?
Been trying to go once a week...maybe Friday. They are now open Thursday to Monday.

They do not currently have PLO, but that day game I was telling you about is still running. Tuesday is usually straight BigO limit (5/10/15/20) but they switched it up to pot limit .25/.50 with no limit post flop with 50-200 buy ins. So far, I think Fridays are still mixed omaha games and limit. Who knows....that's a weird game.

I can get you on the list if you are off one day and want to go though...it's mostly old people and a couple of stoners. Everybody is super nice though, as you can imagine. They play from 10:30 a.m. to probably around 4 or 5.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom